Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not introducing me, but what I do

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ctrl_Alt_KaiNik, Aug 4, 2016.

1. kailanchauhan

As the title mentions, this thread is not about me, but what I do.

Firstly, if you view my profile page you will see that I have given out over 600 +like ratings. I believe that all users should receive more like ratings than they currently do for my reason:
    Other post ratings give specific information regarding what the person likes/dislikes about the post. An agree rating shows that you agree with the post and might have said the same thing. However, a +like simply gives an acknowledgement of the post for whatever reason.
    Secondly, take a look at the most recent few pages of the novice rank thread. All of the posts have like ratings on them, and all of the users who posted the messages gained +1 follower. Now people ask, "who does such a thing?" The answer: me.
    New users are told to post on the novice thread so they get novice. For most, this is their debut on the forums. Who might have known that some of the more well known people started off by posting for novice? As I said, this is the users first post and they deserve the best start on the forums. For this reason, I give all users their first (usually) like ratings and first (usually) follower. I want to hope that every new user can have a chance to take off and soar through the ranks and become a well-known figure within the community.

• Like Like x 2