Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay this needs to stop NOW!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lifekiller43, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

https://gyazo.com/2e38bba9cd194f54f9a898663b238a6f HEY @SuperAdmin and all other staff DIDNT YOU GUYS NEGOTIATE OVER MY BAN?! THAT IT WOULD JUST BE A PERM MUTE? Well collin apparently decides to ban me again. Why? I thought i wouldn't be banned again. This one is very VERY unfair. Go to the earlier conversation i had in the ban appeal. He Clearly states he would disagree to any staff member that puts an unban notice on me. https://gyazo.com/3e6435480fd58fa89d8a48505738d75c HERE IT IS. So now im perm banned AGAIN for literally doing nothing. Just nothing. Btw this is on the general discussion section because this is also for all the staff and players to see so they can watch what they do or they can not get banned unexpectedly for doing nothing as in what collin just did there. So players reading this, This is not all the staff being like this. It's just collin. Overall the staff is pretty good (Especially @SamiPot @BiduBR @BomberDoesMC @_Senpai_Artic_ @givenchy @ItzAntony, and many many many more.) But to be banned for something i did before that i was already punished, isnt something or someone i would trust as a staff member anymore. Uncool Dude Uncool. Before You say you were doing the right thing. You're not. Check with the other staff members that negotiated the ban. They said i would be perm muted and i was so Deal with it. Some stuff you have to deal with, and maybe you don't like it very much, but that's something you have to deal with. How do you think i stay on this server knowing that there are hacksuators, Drama, and SOME unfair staff members? I just deal with it but im not gonna deal with this one. I'm taking the problem and throwing it away.

Respectfully
    -Lifekiller43

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  2. hbl

hbl

1st time you got banned for hacking (misunderstanding. unbanned)
    2nd time you got warned
    3rd time you got warned
    4th time you get banned (I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!1 BLAH BLAH!!!)
    5th time get unbanned with a perm mute
    6th time got banned (I don't know how this happened.)

Many warnings, many bans, you still continued.
    @ItzJebKush
    Please correct me if I am wrong on this timeline.

3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

he banned me because i was on the server. THATS IT.

4. hbl

hbl

*He *I *THAT'S\

No staff member has the right to ban without a good, solid, reasonable reason. I'm sure whatever your ban was, that it wasn't that. If you're going to say THAT, atleast provide a piece of information that backs up your statement. Please do not say mean things about staff, or please don't say things that aren't true.

Don't, Pinq. Just, don't.

5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

4th part. I did say i did nothing but later on said i did something about it.

6th time i really dont know what i was banned for. It's like getting arrested but not knowing why.

6. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Okay first this is the GD forums not your little Language Arts Class, and you're right no staff member has the right to ban without a good and solid reason. Isnt that why i made the thread? Also did you not see the pictures that are backing it up? I'm not being mean, im being honest. These stuff are true, Thats why i have the pictures to back up the statement.

7. lldamoll

Unbanned - Seems to have been communication issue. Sorry.

8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

im still banned.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. dope_as_fk

How did that happen? I wanna know how, seriously.

10. hbl

hbl

Pinq, honestly, this thread should've gone under help. Not general discussion...

11. dope_as_fk

I don't like how this discussion is going on with, @DevilStuff

12. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

13. OGJebKush

I banned you out of anger towards bomber. We negotiated a two week ban with a perm mute. he didnt fulfill. i shouldnt have banned you, but i did. You will get unbanned soon im sure. Goodluck

14. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

yeah by who? You told me to control my anger and that's the main reason why i got banned. But you're using the same thing to ban me again while you're using YOUR anger towards bomber by banning me. I'm actually sure that you're doing this because you have nothing to really lose. You're going to retire and you're not gonna be staff anyways. That's why you did that.

15. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

for the "THATS IT." i didnt mean That is it.

16. OGJebKush

dude dw. I stepped down

17. hbl

hbl

It's nice that you admitted your failures. I can tell you're a great staff.

18. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

i like how when i said that i fucked up you decide to comment shit, But when he admits it you thank him. No matter what the person is or what he comes from, people should have the same respect. Even to you yourself me collin bidu kad cats roki sami natestole and all others.

19. hbl

hbl

Oh really? You're the one who rated my post disagree when I said that some people respected Cats_. Well I did. I already told you this =.=

20. hbl

hbl

Thats doesn't mean anything with out the apostrophe. That's is the correct usage for what you tried to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.