Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pixel Art Requests!

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by JoIsAwesomeYT, Jul 2, 2015.

1. JoIsAwesome

Looking for something to do, I've decided to take requests for any pixel art to make. I'm always happy to make pixel art for others, so if there is any sprites you know of that you want Minecraftified, leave a request below of the character/object you want, along with the game it's from, the platform (i.e Game Boy Advance), and optionally what pose they're doing, as long as that pose is actually in the game. Try not to go overboard, i won't be doing sprites that would take the entire screen of the game. Below is an example of what I have made before, so if you're thinking of requesting something big, try not to make it too much larger than this, because otherwise it will take up a lot of space. So, what'll it be?! 2015-07-02_09.47.26.png

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. ironicmemexd

these are nice and all, but there is already a mod that allows you to do that :p

3. JoIsAwesome

Where's the fun in using mods to do it for you? I'm really doing this to occupy myself and at the same time sorta show off what i can do on my own. Besides, sometimes the block choice of the mods kinda suck.

4. Chrxstxan

Retired Administrator

I'd love to see what else you come up with. Send me a pm in game after you build something new!