Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied PixelCraft333's Application

Discussion in 'Dyatrian Build Team Applications' started by PixelCraft333, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donutouchmywifi

MineCraft username: PixelCraft333

Where are you from/What languages you speak:English

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your WorldEdit skills?: About 7 1/2

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your Voxel Sniper skills?:5(I had to ask bidoff what it is though xD)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your building ability?: 8 (I have the Experienced rank)

What work have you done in the past? (Pictures, MegaCraft plot number, Your YouTube): Expirienced Plot Number- 9;102

How many hours you usually build, weekly?: About 20

Why should we choose you?(50-100 words):

I’ve always wanted to be a part of some sort of build team and I think this will be a really great opportunity for me. I dont have much confidence in myself sometimes and I think getting accepted to the Dyatrian build team with really give me a boost. I hope I will bring a bit of humor and good builds to the build team, so I hope you accept my application. :) tq xx -Pixel

2. IcebearMC

Retired Staff

Good Luck!

3. donutouchmywifi

ohhh tysm xD

4. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Hey nice one! I think you should be accepted :) I am still thinking if I want to join or not because I'm not "amazing" at building but maybe I'll try...

5. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Has been accepted on trial.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.