Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playerheads for holiday themed builds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poopy_Farty, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Poopy_Farty

First of all, I would like to wish everyone a happy holidays! No matter what holiday you celebrate!

Now back to the title, I will show you how to get holiday themed player heads that can be useful while building! I made this to emphasize the holiday playerheads due to the time of year, but there are more playerheads!

STEP 1:

Method 1:

Select 1 block with worldedit

Then type //set skull|<playername>
    Note ^^^ That is a | make sure to hold shift and hit the backslash key near the backspace key to get that to pop up

Method 2 (doesn't currently work hopefully Blue will take my suggestion):

Type /head <playername>
    I HIGHLY recommend getting this command for the creative server, I've seen other servers had it and it is awesome.

STEP 2:

Figure out which player head you want. Here is a list of playerhead names, I always go to here when in need of playerheads: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/minecraft-playerheads-2579899/

There originally was a glitch to put the heads in your inventory, but Blue patched that because apparently it wasn't good...? That's why I recommend adding /head so you can place the head at any angle you want, because worldedit doesn't always do that.

Source: Google Images
    HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 2
  2. ironicmemexd

awesome

• Agree Agree x 1