Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Please remove or change the anti-cheat that was added to skyblock!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Spellbomber, Aug 8, 2016.

?

What do you think?

1. Remove AC

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Replace with better AC

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Keep current AC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TakeMeToRussia

This anticheat is fcking retarded it makes it hard to build fast and also kicks you from falling too high sometimes (back to the lobby) and half my base is falling into water its making the game very hard to play for us. The entire game is about building and I have to slow down because otherwise the blocks place but then go back in my inv.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. TakeMeToRussia

I also want to add that Im getting pushed off ledges whenever I want to build and its annoying as fuck to have to scaffold 20 blocks up again because the fucking anti cheat doesn't work. I use this server as relief from stress and depression and I'm more frustrated playing this game than I am outside of the game

3. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

I'll get this fixed soon.

4. TakeMeToRussia

thanks trying to build a mob farm is a horror right now since I have to purposely place blocks instead of holding right click and placing them fast. Also I keep getting pushed randomly which I assume is the anti fly acting up or something.

5. TakeMeToRussia

Hi another bug I found is that the anticheat now blocks me when I go up elevators can this please be fixed I have to build staircases now zzzzz -.-

edit: this is caused by the upwards speed restriction the anti cheat has placed on it, so when pistons spam me up it pushes me back down into the piston block

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  6. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

yay thxxx for ur sexy banter fixing stuff.

7. Divine_Sophie

Not sure if anything has been changed recently, but I haven't experienced any issues other than the Killaura detection system (Which was once implemented on a server that I currently moderate, and it didn't work out well on there either. If there is even a slight fraction of lag present, you're likely to accidentally click on it at some point and be kicked. Since staff seem quite prevalent on Skyblock anyways and PvP is not usually a focus there, I don't think that this is necessary).