Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

/plot forcefield

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItsMas_, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Mas281

Just a random idea I thought of: The ability to forcefield your plot so no one can enter it. Basically like a global "/plot deny" command

Example: Someone was building something and they didn't want others going on their plot to look at the details.

Command: /plotme forcefield and /plot forcefield and /p forcefield.
    Command Output: Forcefield Enabled and Forcefield Disabled [it is toggled whenever you type the command]

Permissions:
    [VIP] and above (and also all staff would have access).

Extra Info:

It would act as if there was an invisible barrier that teleported someone back if they tried to enter your plot.
    if someone tried to enter a forcefielded plot it would say to them in chat "This plot is protected by a magical forcefield" or something like that.
    People who are added/trusted on the plot can still enter it.
    If someone gets tp/tpa'd inside the plot then it would teleport them out.
    Staff can enter the plot regardless and Admin+ can toggle the forcefield on other people's plots.
    When a member of staff enters a forcefielded plot it would say to them "You entered a forcefielded plot".

Thanks for reading, please leave an opinion :) @BlueFusion12

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  2. Aipa

I'm pretty sure this is the same as /plot deny, which Blue has disabled for some reason.

3. kailanchauhan

I don't see why we need any of plot deny or force field because why don't we want people on our plot?

4. Mas281

/plot deny denies a single user at a time, whereas with what I suggested it automatically forcefields your plot from everyone. Also Blue hasn't disabled /plot deny, it's just that we don't have perms to use it ;-;

1. You might not want people seeing what you are building as you may want it to be a surprise (for forcefield).
    2. If someone is spamming you asking to see your plot, then you can just deny them from it (for deny).
    3. If someone is getting in the way of you whilst you are building, /plot deny [player] and they're gone.
    4. If someone griefed your plot, as well as removing/untrusting them you could deny them so they can't annoy you further.

5. kailanchauhan

So basically you are generating more things about plot deny than plot forcefield. And maybe not forcefield. I thnk like sky block is better so plot open plot close so that toggles players allowed in the plot.

6. NeedlessMemes

#Great idea! I #love it, it would keep out a certain @darrin57 out of my #plot