Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plot Teleportation

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DevilStuff, Jun 3, 2016.

?

Yeah, has that ever happened to you? Just curious.

1. Yeah. Didn't bother me.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Yeah. It was annoying.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Nah.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zLynn

Ok, so before I explain my suggestion let me give you this scenario, which most of you probably have experienced at some point:

You've woken up from your bed. Rise and shine, time to get on the best server of all time, MegaCraft. Ah, I hope I can finish my architect build today, I'm almost done anyways.

*30 mins later*

Uh... Someone's at my plot. What the hell... Oh. They must've used /p h MiNeCrAfTnOoB 1 to teleport to my plot. And they aren't leaving, they've been here for at least five minutes, and it's just getting annoying.
    Yeah... You could just tell staff to tell the player to leave, but let's face it. Sometimes, they aren't on, and when they are on, I feel bad tattling on another player. So, what I was suggesting, is to maybe have some sort of system where you can disable people teleporting into a certain plot. Like, I understand how doing /p h <insert name here> <insert plot number here> can be useful, especially if you don't have access to /warp create, but let's be honest. Sometimes, we just don't want people teleporting into our plots at random moments. I know it doesn't happen too often, but tell me what you think.

Side note: If this is added, keep the plot teleporting enabled by default :p

Also, I'm just curious. How many people have experienced this?

2. xEvxnx

Retired Staff

Hey Devil :),

As you are probably aware, we use a plugin called 'Plot Squared' for our plot management. Implementing this may be difficult as it is not our plugin. I do of course see why people being on your plot may make you uncomfortable, but you can always do one of the following to make/ask them to leave*
    -/plot kick <user>
    -/plot deny <user>
    -/msg <user> Hey, would you mind leaving my plot, I'm working and I build and would like some space :)

You can also deny everyone access to your plot by using the command '/plot deny *'

Good luck ;D
    -Disco

*I know you are probably aware of all of these commands :p, but just to point them out may be a help :) IDK :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

-Sisco*

Sorry i had to.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. xEvxnx

Retired Staff

Are you telling me I'm spelling my name wrong? XD

5. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

Phhhff me?! Nah

Yap

6. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Yall do know he used to be a admin right?
    yea i know you do :p i just needed somewhere to put this
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. zLynn

@ItzDisco Oh. I can do that?
    Thanks!
    Let's just lock this thread then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.