Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global [Prison] Rank Up Bank Reset

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Conlin, May 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conlin

Hi, I'm Conlin. I just started playing the new prison server today, just like many of our community, and I noticed a little something with the rank up system. Now I caught the attention of a staff member and from what they knew about the subject it was to make the entire ranking up system more difficult, which I can understand to an extent, but it's not the best in practice. My personal experience with being reset was after I opened my vote crates, and quite unfortunately I rolled on some in-game currencies.(I missed multiple chances on an MVP rank!) Obviously I /rankup 'd like any sane person would, but now i'mm roughly 40K in the hole. What I'm trying to get at is this, I don't like this whole rank up reset system, and I would hope to see its removal. This is coming from someone who only wants the best for this server, so please, take my words into consideration! Sincerely, Conlin

• Like Like x 1
  2. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

It just makes it more harder, there is no reason to remove it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.