Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prison reward suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SUPERxSNAP, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Divine_Sophie

Warning: Opinions below

I feel that all the loot from crates, lucky blocks and each 10,000 block milestone have all been targeted towards players of low ranks, which in consequence makes the game feel stale and unrewarding at the higher ranks. I remember at say rank E, I was celebrating the fact that I was receiving rewards for everything I did, whereas now at rank Z, I feel I haven't received a decent reward in days. Below, I will be suggesting an assortment of buffs for the reward systems in Prison.

Lucky Blocks
    First of all, I reckon we should have an option to automatically destroy certain Lucky Blocks that we do not wish to receive. Reason being, is because you receive so many Common and Rare ones that will flood your inventory, and at higher ranks they do not provide you with anything beneficial.

Secondly, I feel the loot needs to be buffed so that they're more diverse and rewarding. Items such as potions with modded durations, or bows and axes with enchantments that exceed ordinary vanilla figures are two ideas for additional loot. I also feel that there should be dozens of different variations to each of these items, so that you don't just get the best potential bow, shield or axe right away. This will encourage the continued use of Lucky Blocks, since you cannot be sure whether you have the best variant to the item. Small Minebombs would be another interesting item to add to Rare and Mythical blocks, as no reward currently seems to actually benefit the user with mining outside of improved pickaxes.

Crates
    I haven't yet seen anybody purchase crate keys for Prison, and the reason being is probably because the loot isn't useful or interesting enough to warrant people spending money on them.

Uncommon Crate
    -Change 'MVP Kit' to Elite / Titan Kit, and buff the stats of 'Uncommon Pickaxe' so that it's slightly better than an Elite Pickaxe
    -Remove God apples and beacons due to their high probability of winning them, in contrast to their low value
    -Add more money drops
    -Add an 'Uncommon Bow'
    -Add an 'Uncommon Shield'
    -Add an 'Uncommon Sword'
    -Add an 'Uncommon Axe'
    -Add 5x Rare Lucky Block drop
    -Add 2x Mythic Lucky Block drop

Epic Crate
    -Change Elite Kit to Titan Kit
    -Add a Mega Kit (12% drop rate)
    -Buff $10b reward to $30b reward
    -Buff $20b reward to $60b reward
    -Remove God Apples
    -Add 'Epic Bow'
    -Add 'Epic Sword'
    -Add 'Epic Shield'
    -Add 'Epic Axe'
    -Add 8x Rare Lucky Block drop
    -Add 5x Mythic Lucky Block drop

Legendary Crate
    -
    Change $100b reward to $500b reward and lower drop rate to 8%
    -Reduce $200b reward drop rate to 11%
    -Remove God Apples
    -Lower drop rate of Beacons to 6%
    -Lower drop rate of Emerald blocks to 6%
    -Add 'Legendary Bow'
    -Add 'Legendary Sword'
    -Add 'Legendary Shield'
    -Add 'Legendary Axe'
    -Add 16x Rare Lucky Block drop
    -Add 12x Mythic Lucky Block drop

Prestige Crate
    -Hugely buff the Prestige item sets so that they're better than their Mega counterparts but worse than say, the OP Pickaxe
    -Reduce chances of receiving $250m and £500m to 3% each
    -Remove the Slap-in-the-face apple
    -Replace the Uncommon Key with a Legendary Key
    -Add a collection of unique items that are otherwise unobtainable through other means, as to further encourage prestiging. These items could be: Wither skeleton skull, Witherboss skull, Ender Dragon Egg, EndCrystal, Chain armour set, Super Speed Boots, Elytra wings, Pets
    -
    Add 'Prestige Axe' and 'Prestige Shovel' and that each have Efficiency 50, Unbreaking 100, and fortune 75

Cash Prize for every 10,000 blocks mined
    Currently, you will automatically receive $5,000,000 for every 10,000th block that you mine. I feel that the amount you earn should scale with your rank, so that at say rank Z, you might receive $25,000,000 instead. Something small, that still makes a slight difference :)

Hope you like the suggestion c:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tormentous

I like most of this, however some things here are just downright impractical. EX. A fortune 75 shovel would fill your inventory in literally about 7 seconds. At that point it becomes more tedious and cumbersome than a rewarding treasure item. 16x rare blocks?!? There would have to be a warning telling players to have an empty inventory because the floor-drop thing is glitchy and almost never works. Not to mention I personally don't think rare blocks have any place in anything higher than uncommon. Also I like the lucky block minebomb idea, but mythics should give large minebombs. Also in my earlier post I suggested my own idea for a universal monetary crate revamp with more drastic price increases. Also right now, Uncommon, Epic, and Legendary crates all have the same 1% chance for an OP pick, I'd make it 1,2, and 3% respectively. Also lucky blocks should have a chance to give more/better lucky blocks. Such as commons having a 9% chance to give a rare, a 6% chance to give 2 rares, and a 3% chance to give a mythic. For rare blocks it should be a 19% chance to give 3 rare blocks, and an 11% chance to give a mythic. For mythics, maybe a 13% chance to get 2 mythics.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Divine_Sophie

I like all of this, will apply them all to the thread when I have time :)

(P.S. should also remove MVP sword from Mythic block drop table, as it feels like you've just stepped on a lego when you receive one :) )

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. hbl

hbl

Also, make the Prestige pickaxe 0.5 Percent in the Prestige crate.

However, make it have the same stats as the OP pickaxe.

Finally, buff the efficiency to 300.