Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PRISON

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hbl, Nov 12, 2016.

1. hbl

hbl

Hey, everyone! I have a few suggestions for Prison to make it more interesting and so it actually revives, because let's be honest, it's dead.

PRESTIGE KEY, ITEMS, AND CRATE -
    Now this needs to be buffed. Heavily. However, the amount of keys you get and the chance of you getting them should be nerfed. Here's more details.

PRESTIGE KEY -
    Mythic Block - Make it 1% chance of dropping a Prestige Key.
    Uncommon Crate - Make it 2.5% chance of dropping a Prestige Key.
    Legendary Crate - Make it 10% chance of dropping a Prestige Key.
    All other Crates except for ones above - Remove the chance of getting a Prestige Key.
    ****MAKE IT SO ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE Z AND ABOVE HAVE ACCESS TO OPENING THE CRATE SINCE THE UPGRADE WOULD BE SO OP.

PRESTIGE CRATE -
    OP Pickaxe - Make it 5% drop rate.
    2 Prestige Keys - Make it 5% drop rate.
    1000 Emerald Block Reward - Make it 10% drop rate.
    100 Billion - Make it 20% drop rate.
    500 Billion - Make it 10% drop rate.
    1000B/1T - Make it 1% drop rate.
    Prestige Pickaxe - Make it 5% drop rate.
    Uncommon Key - Make it 10% drop rate.
    Legendary Key - Make it 5% drop rate.
    Prestige Armor - Make it 5% drop rate. (Has all armor pieces in one set.)
    Prestige Sword - Make it 5% drop rate.
    10 Minebombs - Make it 1% drop rate.
    ***Make sure to balance out percents IF NEEDED to make total of all 100 that way there is no chance of getting nothing from a Prestige crate.

PRESTIGE ITEM(S) -
    Prestige Pickaxe - Make it BETTER than an OP Pickaxe. The reason for this is because it's probably a 100% chance that you would get an OP Pickaxe before Prestige 1, and making the Prestige Pickaxe an item better than the OP Pickaxe would allow you less time (Since there is so much time needed to get to P12) to get to the next Prestige.
    Prestige Armor - Make it a bit better than Lucky Armor
    Prestige Sword - Sharpness 30, Looting 10, Fire Aspect 1. (Needs to be better than the MEGA Sword, keep in mind I do not know those stats so the P Sword might be worse than a MEGA Sword.)
    ***I was thinking that we should have no utility Prestige items such as Shovel, Axe, and Hoe since you can already get decent versions of those in the lucky blocks and other crates that aren't as valuable such as Rankup and Vote.

FARM ITEM(S) -
    Cactus - Every 1 Cactus you get 100B. Removal from store.
    Wheat - Every 1 Wheat you get 1B. Removal from store.
    Sugar cane stays the same. :)

---------

Look, I know this might seem like a mouthful. Which, it is. However, I've asked a couple people... and they want this stuff. I think adding this would actually make Prison have a higher population, and people will get motivated to collect lucky blocks, and Prestige from free and even actually do more than make a base in /warp free. Just listen, please... at least buff the Prestige crate!

I am open to all suggestions (Which are reasonable) in reply form. Thanks for reading this if you even did.