Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PvP in Creative?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LuukH, Feb 6, 2016.

1. LuukH

Retired Staff

Recently (and also before recently x.x), there have been people messaging me with the suggestion of adding a pvp flag in creative, or asking how to enable pvp.

In my opinion, this would be a pretty cool addition, not only would we be able to use our own maps we created, but we can also do special kinds of pvp (like over powered pvp or whatever you'd like).

I know this kind of contradicts with KitPvP, but not everyone is as good as the other people on KitPvP (I totally do not mean myself), and they would not have to play against the insanely good players.

On a last note, if it were to be added, maybe it's an idea to remove the death messages, as it would be very spammy in chat, having people constantly die.

Let me know if I missed anything important.

Thanks for reading this,
    LuukH

(@Owner @BlueFusion12 @ItzAntony)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. kailanchauhan

I think players should have some access to the minimal plot flags such as weather, time, PvP, player interactions, etc.
    Or maybe a limit so players can have up to 3 flags?

• Like Like x 1
  3. LuukH

Retired Staff

If I'm not mistaken, people have access to time and weather already.
    Try /p f set time <time>

4. underscore_2

this would be good, would make plots much more interactive :D

5. kailanchauhan

Oh
    I didn't know, the last time I looked (a few months ago) we didn't have this permission

6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

The main reason why we have pvp is disabled is because when people fight it can spam chat and on creative there can be a lot of people on and it just spams chat. It would be very nice to have pvp on creative however this idea has been turned down many times and truthfully I cannot see it as something to be added in the future for creative. Also if we did add pvp to creative then not much people would come onto kitpvp as they will have their own arena and who they want to fight with. It is a great idea though but we will have to see what the others think of this idea. Thanks for suggesting this. :)

7. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Just rereading through the post I have realized I have missed a part out but yes we could make it so the death messages wont come up in chat. However the thing I may fear is that when people are building on their friend's plot their friend can keep enabling pvp and then keep on killing them while they are building. This is a problem as people will start to complain about this. But I do think this is a strong idea and something that could be added but we will have to see :)

8. LuukH

Retired Staff

This can be fixed by either having to individually enable pvp (so that only two players who both have pvp enabled can hit each other) or make only the owner of the plot responsible for enabling pvp.

9. kailanchauhan

What if death messages are disabled as a whole, and possibly controled by /deathmessage or something like that? I believe you can '/gamerule showDeathMessages false'

10. JustTomas

But kit PvP.......? XD