Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ItsMas_, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Mas281

Okay, so every says "We can't have /p deny bcuz it messes w/ WorldGuard".
    (Also, I've never seen an owner actually say that, so could I have some clarification?)

However, the restriction of areas via WorldGuard isn't used in Creative, since there are no areas that WorldGuard prevents people from accessing in Creative.

I have seen many other severs w/ PlotMe + WorldGuard which still allow /p deny to work, so why doesn't it work on Mega?

If I am correct, since the prevention of entry to areas isn't used on Creative, this should mean that Blue is able change/disable a part of the the WG code so that this feature is completely disabled, allowing /p deny to work.

Please correct me if I have said anything wrong, and could Blue clarify if what I mentioned above is possible? If it is, could we have /p deny then?

@BlueFusion12

2. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

To be completely honest, I don't know why I haven't added it in yet. Back in the old days /plot deny would cause some serious player glitching that would result in players getting stuck in plots, but I have a feeling that is long since been fixed.

Added. Tell me if anything goes wrong!

3. Muhuru