Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiting?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryerye1243, Aug 24, 2016.

?

Should i leave?

1. Yes, Why?

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. No, Why?

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Heys guys i have made a lot of mistakes on the server, and i have been blunt. Thats the way i am i am blunt deal with it. But if you want to harass me, get your friends up on me, personally attack me, call me names, and etc. just for making a mistake? I know i did that to someone but i was really pissed off and wasnt thinking i should of thought next time. And for me reporting someone for bad attitude or other things something that breaks the rules, And i report you dont get mad call me a fgt etc. I made this thread cause i feel unwanted an idiot, and i have done too much harm
    you choose if i leave or not

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. DankMasterTyler

idk u but ppl shouldnt quit if they worked hard on the server :p

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Astuteness

Personally I think people should always have second chances, everyone makes mistakes after all.
    Additional: people bully each-other to get attention so if you ignore it and do nothing it will get tamer over time and just sop given a week or two.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Astuteness

Couldn't agree more.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Tormentous

I don't know you or what you did, and I refuse to vote either way. No matter your mistakes you shouldn't allow us to dictate your fate, it shows weakness and an overopinion on what others think of you. If you want to stay, stick to your guns and cut the drama, Mega needs a shitload less of it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. therealjojo

i don't know what you did, since i rarely come on now. i think it's your call to leave or not. i consider you my friend, so my job as a friend isn't to try and stop you in making a decision to quit or not. my job is to post an emotional comment on your outro thread if you wish to leave. also if you pissed somebody off and that somebody calls their friends to gang up on you that's a bit dicky. it is supposed to be between two.

soz for language.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

I really hope you leave I can't stand your guts for a split second.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Tell that to a special someone... Not saying names....

Anyway, rye you are a great friend and the way you have been treated is horrible and unacceptable. In my own view I think you shouldn't leave just because of a few people that need to grow up and have a bit of respect. However like @therealjojo has said this is your own call not ours. I will support you any decision you choose as you are my friend and I will always be there for you. :) If you do leave then it was great knowing you rye and any problems even if in real life I will always be there to help. :p

~Senpai

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  9. therealjojo

i can't stand yours and i still skype you images of fat people. that's love right there bois. no homo

<3 kootz

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. _Brokencrystal_

If you leave, I totally understand. It's just not what it used to be, almost everyone is far less forgiving. They don't have to be a part of your life and if you recognise and act on that, that's good. Build your own world.

But hey, time heals and generally things don't matter as much as you might think. If you end up quitting, at least stick around the forums for a while for me. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Finale call
    I am quitting for about a month I'll try be active on forums though
    Well I'm quitting cause I got so pissed off by people harassing me and smacked it and it broke :/

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

YAYAYAY at least it isn't perm :) :p Having a break is a good idea :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Why just because you got muted again and I reported you for your actions it's your fault kutze and it isn't my fault. To think you where staff you where actually mature then in my opinion now your a whole reck kutze

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Kutze_

1. I believe I am not muted
    2. I don't want you to leave for that reason I just think you're annoying and try to mini-mod so bad and ride staffs dicks
    3. I know that I was immature as a staff and that is my fault I agree with you

Sorry if that offended you, just saying imo I do think your irritating

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Okay okay, I know that we all have our hates but can we try not to get off topic so much... I don't want an argument to happen; been dealing with too many lately. So try to keep the hate words out of this thread please. :D

~Senpai

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Ok 2 months let's see if that will work out. Thanks kutze

17. Kutze_

I don't know whether that was meant to be sarcastic or not

• Like Like x 1
  18. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Hey, I agree with kutze's point and the others, you do honestly piss a lot of people off and you do intentionally target specific players (like me and kutze). you go into arguments that have nothing to do with you and you decide to intervene and say something retarded.

Now I do agree that people that hate you shouldn't be the ones making you leave, that's the least of people's worries, if you made mistakes (like everyone has) move on and don't think about it. (Unless you constantly made mistakes and tried to ruin people)

19. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

I wasn't attacking kutze lol I just did wats
    right and freaking reported him. For swearing,caps,harassment,swearing,inappropriateness,swearing,caps? All those things

20. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Yes yes and went on about his mute like you did with mine :) DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO GO ON ABOUT HOW YOU WENT ON MY MUTE?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.