Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quitting Minecraft (Might get on Mega sometimes)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dippahns, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Dippahns

Hello everyone Reading this. If you don't know me let me tell you My other IGNs: KaanDude2003,SolrSlinky,SolrRG,SolrThePug,Gaan,xSolr and Dippahns. The reason im posting this is, well..... Im quitting Minecraft. The main reasons im quitting are:
    1-)1.9 Update: PVPing is one of My favourite things to so in Minecraft, and 1.9 made me hate it. The sword recharge makes me cringe. Also the blockhitting is gone and dont even get me to the shields.
    2-)Getting bored of Minecraft: If you think about it, placing virtual LEGO's in YOUR computer is kind of stupid.
    3-) The community: The community use to be good in Minecraft and now it is some 12 year roleplaying and thinking Bajan as their god.
    4-) Other Games: I have currently started other Games such as Team Fortress 2, Rocket League, Dead Island, Grow Home and Fallout 4. I feel like minecraft is Nothing compared to these Games. Thank you for everyone that I have met. Even the ones that make cringe (Kappita). When I'm gone just carry on people <3

2. iProcraftinate

Retired Staff

you're not leaving you're staying

3. iProcraftinate

Retired Staff

nope not leaving k son?

4. iProcraftinate

Retired Staff

ok good, you should listen to ur father even tho im a woman

5. _Brokencrystal_

Pixelmon is the cure for all.
    Either you get /so incredibly bored/ of it that you play vanilla Minecraft or you get so addicted to it you begin to think, "perhaps Minecraft by itself isn't that bad." Of course, if you don't like Pokemon, that leads to a whole lot more confusion..

6. MC2Squared

Kappita is somewhere, bringing joy to people other than us :I
    #BringKappitaBack

7. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I feel exactly the same way about 1.9. however, many pvp servers are not updating to 1.9

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. kailanchauhan

I think you should wait until 1.9's actually released. And besides, you can just log on to mega to chat to people, since you have probably made some friends
    P.S; I remember KaanDude