Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random assorted creative suggestions.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tormentous, Mar 26, 2017.

?

Do you like any/all of this idea? (Please don't vote that you like and dislike the same thing)

1. I like the voting idea.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I don't like the voting idea (Please reply why if so)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I like the banner idea.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't like the banner idea (Please reply why)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I like (most of) the commands.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I don't like (most of) the commands. (Please reply why)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tormentous

First off, voting. I know this does not concern me, but I've seen a good bit of new players leave never to be seen again when they realize that they only get 1/2 an hour of W/E per vote. My proposition to end this once and for all is for there to be a system where each vote gets you more time than the last. Example:
    1 Vote: 2 hours
    2 Votes: 5 hours
    3 Votes: 10 hours
    4 votes: 16-24 hours
    This would get the server more votes and probably wouldn't prevent donations as not having to vote in the 1st place is still a perk.

Also, the recent armor stand plugin update got me thinking if other items could follow in its footsteps. And after a quick google search I found BannerMaker. https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/bannermaker It's basically a really quick way to make banners without having to get a bunch of banners, crafting tables, and dyes out of your inventory, and saves you time on google searching recipes for certain patterns. This would be a useful addition as banners have many applications. (curtains, flags, etc.)

Those were the 2 major things, now for a few small commands.
    /rankcolor Preferably just for artisans, changes the rank color to anything just like /name and /tag (Maybe not light blue for obvious reasons)
    /nightvision (/nv) Gives nightvision until effects are cleared or command is typed again. I've heard mention of this one before.
    /ce OR /ec Meaning clear effect or vice-versa. Clears potion effects. I know milk does the same thing but it'd be quicker to do a 2 letter command. It seems trivial but it'd be convenient.

2. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Your first point that's what I said more than one time but the banner plugin looks interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.