Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read before you judge.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeqqe_, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Hello MegaCraft players and staff,

Today 3.1.2016 I'm here again telling you guys that I'm leaving Mega. Before you judge me and say "He will come back next week", I've requested to be banned and am now banned for 59 days. Hopefully this will allow me to actually leave the server at least for few months, since I couldn't have done this by myself. Reasons why I'm leaving the server are following:

1. I do not see Mega as the same place as it used to be, its no longer the same healthy community that it used to be. Things change and you can't always affect to them.

2. Studies and social life requires much more time since this is my last year in Highschool. (Other reasons would be too personal and I rather not share them here)

3. Addiction to MegaCraft community, The fact that Mega just keeps bringing me back to the server and I'm not able to control it anymore. Hopefully this will help with it. (By addiction I mean I've been on TeamSpeak over 12h straight on multiple days on this holiday. And this doesn't include AFK time)

I've had wonderful time with most of you guys, the community has felt like heaven until now. I hope Mega will keep evolving since it has already started it by expanding to Factions, good luck with future projects and I hope only good for all of you guys. I'll miss ya all!

"Jeqqe is a skeleton and needs to go to tests", I lost a lot of weight last year, mainly cause of my eating problems from not realizing how fast the time went when I was playing on Mega. So I suppose @TIRPPA_12 was right afterall. I am a skeleton that needs to go out there and gain some more mass and test how well I'll be able to handle the real life struggles without escaping them to internet.

Regards,

Jeqqe_

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  2. dope_as_fk

first, i like this thread.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. zLynn

jeqqe, you were one of my best friends on this server.
    im really sad to hear that you are leaving mega, after the 3 years that we've been through on this server
    hopefully, you will enjoy whatever you decide to do next, but don't forget to stay in contact with me
    i hope you come and visit us on the server too :(

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. MC2Squared

Goodbye bro. Had a lot of great memories, not to mention you've helped me grow in my skills.

If this were a random person, I wouldn't care tbh - but I'll really miss you.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

ah... Jeqqe. You're leaving. Hey atleast he may be back in summer time! maybe idk....... But yeah good luck in the future m8. Im also thinking the same for you know taking a break from mega cuz social stuff school and you know yeah. But i completely agree with your idea and agree that you're doing the right choice. Hope to see you soon!
    -lifekiller43

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  6. ObtuseMoose

3 years with you buddy. I'll miss those times, good luck in life! Hopefully the other reasons are that you are engaged. ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. JackieTheLai

Retired Administrator

:< Bye jeqqe :<<<<<
    we'll all miss you! lol don't cut off snapchat and crap tho xD
    Had a lottttt of fun with you on mega. All em memories. gahhh

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. therealjojo

Bye jeqqerino :<<< You were a very good friend in these 2 years. You weren't a member of Mega, you were a part of it <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. RodneyWayne_

I'm gonna miss you Jeqqe.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  10. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

There were times where we never really got along, but you were and still are a valuable member of the MegaCraft community. I and everyone else will miss you. Hope to see you soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. kailanchauhan

Alas, a great player has decided to leave, but I wish you all the best

12. Givenchy

Retired Staff

Bye Jeqqe!!!!

13. LuukH

Retired Staff

Jeqqe, thanks for all of the great times we had. We'll miss you.
    - your son :')

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. _Brokencrystal_

Don't do what I manage to keep doing. Don't look back on happy memories and be sad because it will never happen again. Look back at them and be happy because they happened.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Really sad to see you leaving mega :( Hope you have a great future and want to speak for all the community. Thank you so so much for helping mega grow and being with mega every step of the way :) It means a lot to the whole community. Wish all the best and will miss you so much. You was a awesome person and was a great friend to me. :)

~Senpai

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. 10hannahm

Retired Staff

I didn't know you that well but I'm pretty sure we probably built something together somewhere along the way (when you actually built very well like omg you were really good). Good luck Jeqdoesmc :3

17. dope_as_fk

Jeqqe come back

18. _JEM

Bye Jeqqe :( Know i haven't talk to you in a long time but you were always a great member to the community :)

19. dope_as_fk

Come back and respond

20. ironicmemexd

Good luck Jeqqe. I've tried to leave Mega but I've always been brought back. At least you can be curbed of your addiction hopefully :) What goes for me though, I don't know....