Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Report about myself?!?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheEndOfGaming, Feb 19, 2017.

?

Should i be able to fly around my island and use food and health to replenish it?

1. Why, yes but be careful NOT to use other hacks

2. No, im legit, be like me, (i like your pigs)

3. you should be able to but not eat as much food

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEndOfGaming

Id like to report, that I have been hacking, ONLY for non-harming reasons, I understand if I get perm banned, I can never, ever play again, but, (unless I pay 6.47) I used it to fly across my island, its very hard walking around getting killed, getting stuck, glitching. but, seriously, this guy said, uhh il report u for flying, seriously?!?!?, but, I understand, I shouldn't hack, well, fly, unless I got a rank like elite, but I wont pay 50 dollars for that! I love to play on this server but come on. flying around isn't that bad, is it? imagine this, you build a mob spawner, and fall into it, dieing in your doom, your lagging, how can you escape, you have epic stuff, AWESOME STUFF, and die... or use a 'hack' to fly out. look, whoever is reading this, its hard using the fly 'hack' it costs food and health but I keep on using it, because its effective, beat the legits JOIN ME! jk jk, -End

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Post that under player reports if it's serious. And you can buy /fly for 10 $ I think so it's not that expensive. You wouldn't get perm banned, only for 30 days.
    Look at my island, I built the dirt layer and the most stuff on that without fly because I had no rank, because it's not that hard, it's fun.
    I appreciate that you report yourself, but as you said that Flyhack isn't bad and other players should join you, then you don't need to make a thread like this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. TheEndOfGaming

i have decided to not hack, well, jeez that was a long time ago.

4. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Don't bump old threads please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.