Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Pending Rjl774's Build Team Application

Discussion in 'Dyatrian Build Team Applications' started by Rjl774, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Rjl774

Hey guys! Hope you like it!
    MineCraft username: Rjl774

Where are you from/What languages you speak: United states, English, Spanish, a bit of French

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your WorldEdit skills?: I'm very familiar with WorldEdit and My skills are probably 7-1/2

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your Voxel Sniper skills?: VoxelSniper is a bit harder for me, But I love terraforming, so maybe a 5

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your building ability?: 8

What work have you done in the past? (Pictures, MegaCraft plot number, Your YouTube): My Imgur page is:
    http://rjl774.imgur.com/

How many hours you usually build, weekly? Weekly? About 13

Why should we choose you?(50-100 words) I love building. I've been playing Minecraft since beta testing and know around 390 detailed stair and slab designs, and make more every day. I've been on CraftPixel Build team Before If You've played Hypixel, we made the Mega-Walls map "Serpent" and the TNT Games Lobby Look them up for Timelapse proof. I love building with others, taking recommendations from them, and recommending them to things, I'm a good builder and I'm fast at it, and know multiple helping WorldEdit/VoxelSniper Commands.
    thank you!
    -
    Rjl774