Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roki's MegaCraft Build Team Application

Discussion in 'MegaCraft Build Team Applications' started by _Roki_, Nov 3, 2015.

1. _Roki_

What is your in-game name? _Roki_

What country are you native to? (Include fluent languages spoken and timezone) I live in the west side of the united states (PST) and i speak English and i can mildly speak a bit of German.

How long have you been playing on the server? I have been playing since November 24th of 2014. I have over 800 hours of playtime.

Prior Experience - I dont have any prior experience with any other build teams.

Have you ever been part of a build team before on any other server? No i have not.
    If so, please specify which server and what your role or rank was. nope but on Mega i am an architect.

If applicable, please explain why you are no longer a part of those build teams, if not, simply put N/A - N/A

Building Skill - I think that my building style is unique in its own way and it is different from what all of the other build teams have. This would give our team its own cool method.

What is your best building style or element? (I.e. terraform, steampunk, organic, etc.) I would say that i am pretty good at terraforming and building houses.
    Please list at least two of your best builds from any source: My top two best builds are both on the creative server and they were both kinda medieval/ Nordik.

Please list a plot ID or warp to at least two builds on MegaCraft Creative ./warp New World and ./w Nordik Village

Do you have ample experience with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper commands? Yes i think that i am very good with world edit and i have used voxel sniper a few times.

What do you consider you're most valuable skill that you can contribute to the build team? I consider my most valuable skill to be that i am consistent when it comes to working on a project.

Additional Information - I am capable of working with others very well!

Are you able and willing to meet deadlines and requests supplied from leader’s or owners of the server? Yes i am willing.

Any other information we should know? you already have me on skype so nope.

I agree to the terms

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1