Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rule-breaking and how we should stop it

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Barney_MC, Oct 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheJoseph_Stalin

Ok, so I have noticed that, on occasion, we get the odd troll/alt-right/spammer/etc on this server. I think I have a very interesting solution - create another rule-free Creative area. This would basically mean that you dedicate an area no bigger than 4 plots that rule-breakers are "banished" to. The chat would be separated from the normal chat, too. This area would also allow for everyone who enters to build on it (out of the jurisdiction of the staff). It would also simplify punishments; after a few warnings, you are sentenced to a specific period of time within this zone. This zone would serve as a substitute for temporary bans or serious mutes (for spammers, repeated chat offenders, etc), but the other punishments would still exist. I hope my idea helps!

2. Buffers

Retired Staff

Or instead of banishing them to some other world, we can just warn them and if they persist ban/mute them. We don't want players talking on the server or being on the server AT ALL if they break our rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.