Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

samplaysmc14555 Is swearing and not being truthful about me.

Discussion in 'AJGaming Videos/Content/Etc.' started by SkaterHax2K16, Feb 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brookeeeeee

Sam is being mean here is some screen shots!

Attached Files:

2. hbl

hbl

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. _Brokencrystal_

Apparently, Sam said that Zoe can report you. Then there's another image of Zoe telling you not to spam Sam. Also, replying "/r ..........." might be considered by some people as spam.

4. hbl

hbl

Skater, if you would've left him alone, the argument would not be happening. Sam obviously was telling you to stop messaging, and by the looks of it you kept doing it. I suggest when someone tells you to back off, you back off next time. Don't try to pin the blame on him when you started the argument.

Nevertheless, Sam did need to chill. Stop framing everyone for being mean to you when you bug them. What do you expect?

#ShotsFired

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Brookeeeeee

Well, Toxic, Sam said " SKATER GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!! " And, she msged me after that " GO THE FUCK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!! "

That is kind of rude I just joined a rp and they automatically say that to me! I just wanted to be in the rp no one ever notices me!
    It makes me sad. Like I say Wb And when I say " Back " No one ever says " Wb "

6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Okay moving onto what Toxic has said. I do see that they was annoyed at you but you did cause this argument. Now I know sometimes you want to join in with things but sometimes people would like things to be private and clogging/spamming someone in msg isn't that answer or they will get angry. I understand that this has happened and I will talk to both but please next time if they don't want you to join in something then be polite and leave them to be because they will just get annoyed and things like this happened. Thanks for reporting this. Locked thread.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.