Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Seed: Toothpaste Caps

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ctrl_Alt_KaiNik, Sep 18, 2015.

?

Entities on plots?

Poll closed Nov 18, 2015.
  1. Yes! We should get 10

50.0%
  2. Maybe more...20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Infinite!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No entities for me

50.0%
  1. kailanchauhan

Hello fellow MegaCraftians! I am back with another of my word-for-word title threads: (and by the way, the last section is the suggestion)

--- Seed ---
    May I ask if I can have the seed for the survival 2.0 map so I can recreate my house on single player (and yes I know that you can download it soon). But still I would like it, please. @Owner

--- Toothpaste ---
    So at school we had to find an everyday item and suggest a way to improve its use. I chose toothpaste. My modification was to make the tube where all of the paste is into a balloon-type of material, what I mean is one that can stretch. When you buy first buy it, the tube is full of paste and therefore the balloon is as big as it can be. Then as you reduce the amount inside, the balloon deflates, resulting in a small piece of material left over. This should save some resources. Where the paste flows out, there are 4 flaps which open when you apply pressure to the balloon, so that the toothpaste cannot leak out when you open the lid.

--- Caps ---
    With the new plot plugin released, is there a way to add entities onto plots? And I know it's because of lagg, but my suggestion is to have a entity cap on plots so you could have a max of 10 entities at once on each plot. This would enable you to items, and in a way that the 11th item would be removed upon spawning.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. _Brokencrystal_

Well... let's think like a troll for a moment here
    "Hmm, pigs, check, carrots, check. Next, I lead the pigs on to that dude's redstone plot and get them to stand on all of the pressure plates, they'll muck it up so he has to reset or worse, rebuild the whole contraption muahaha*."
    "I put all the pigs on that redstone plot, there's now a constant signal and it has to be rebuilt. So, there are no pigs on my plot, I'll spawn in some more. I'll lead them into that roleplay, heheheh they'll be so surprised when roleplaying and get a bunch of pigs running about."
    /Hmm/.
    *Muahaha was autocorrected to mahatma at one point -.-

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. kailanchauhan

If all maturity in the above post is lost, Pokemon are probably involved
    Pokémon isn't involved

• Funny Funny x 1