Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show yourself mysterious staff member!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeqqe_, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Hello MegaCraftians,

As some of you already knew I was taking a break from MineCraft for the past month and came back about a week ago(about a weekagooo haha.. ha...). It was nice to come back and bla bla bla.. To the real thing, When I came back, apperently some of the staff members had moved one of my plots without asking my permission to do so. They deleted my /warp JeqPalace or /warp palacewip, both work, and moved it to new location for some stupid reason. At the moment that plot where my build used to be is empty and claimed by some random guy. I wouldn't make this such a big deal if they asked me first or even tried to PM me on forums about it but they did absolutely nothing to ask if it was ok for me.

b2ccf151be428026e6cfb134ec16a303.png
    This is the plot it used to be on, fully empty plot and personally I have never seen this person even online.

5dce1407c2f00b51319a5324675908d5.png
    This is where it got moved. I never added, trusted or denied anyone from my plot, they were already added. Not only the staff member moved it without my permissions but also set my plot in danger to be griefed by random people.

Who ever did this, time to show yourself. The longer you will hide, more in trouble you will be in. All I want is an explanation why you did this... I have my own theory about this and think I know who it was, let me explain.

joo.png
    See how GIVENCHY is only admin added, he has permissions to dispose plots, He is VIP so he can copy/paste it and move the ownership to someone else. The reason why he would do this is still unknown and I made this thread just to know the reason. So if it was you @givenchy , explain please.

I really hope stuff like this wont happen again, this is not how responsible staff member does their job. Move my build back as soon as possible, thank you.

Thanks for your time,

Jeqqe~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Um.. Dont worry about this, it will get sorted soon hopefully and I don't know why this could have happened, If givenchy did do it then im disappointed..

3. MeatFeastMan

They surely can't move it back to it's original location because someone is in control of it. What if they came back on. It's a low chance, but it could happen. That upsets that player and causes more problems, even if it has nothing on it. Stop whining over a small change in plot location.

4. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

Ignore this..

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  5. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

As I said its not about the location, its about how the staff member doesn't respect player's privacy and just does what he wants without any permissions from the player.

6. Givenchy

Retired Staff

I did not do this. Why would I move a plot that I didn't know existed, and why would I move that plot over 100 plots away? I have no reason to do this and I am just as confused as you are.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Givenchy

Retired Staff

Also, I am not allowed to delete warps, only superadmins can.

8. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

There was no warps deleted, I just listed 2 warps that were on the plot.

Its very odd how you were added on the plot where it was moved to. However, I can't start blaming you for something I am not 100% sure about. I just want to know who and why they did it. If it wasn't you, there is still possibility that other admin or SuperAdmin did it and just made you look like a victim, I am not sure if mods are allowed to do stuff like this. @Senpai_Artic @DevilStuff @ItzAntony

• Like Like x 1
  9. hbl

hbl

Ah, another case.

10. curry_go

That's strange.. Who ever did this will be caught and will not get away with this. Hmm..

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. mandorrhea

How about a staff member moves Jeq's plot back to its original location and whoever did this learned their lesson. There's no need to make this into a big deal.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. TheRedstnePotato

would reading through every server log from when Jeqqe left solve anything / be physically possible?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Samiiii

Retired Staff

tats why u asked if i woz staff mhmhmhmhmhmm

14. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

Hey, when was the last time you saw your plot? @Jeqqe_

15. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Problem has been talked through and I think the person who did it learnt their lesson and makes sure it wont happen again. This thread can be locked now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.