Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky Essence Cap

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zengakukatsu, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Zengakukatsu

@BlueFusion12 I was working on my generator for skyblock and I stopped getting sky essence after a while. I asked JD about it and he said the is a sky essence cap per day. He said you made it some amount that you shouldn't even be able to get to.

But I think I reached it, its about 50 if I'm correct.

I have a NON-AFK-Able Generator that allows me to mine 64 blocks in 5 seconds. It goes through an Unbreaking III Diamond pick in less than 10 minutes, and I can reach the sky essence cap in less than an hour and a half. But really only 50 sky essence? I made the generator for nothing. That's only like 2 uncommon keys! I got 3 Diamond blocks and 20,000 from the crates. That is nowhere close to OP enough to be moderated with Caps in my opinion. I feel like the cap should be raised significantly, if not removed entirely. Whats wrong with OP farms anyways? Because right now I'm just sitting around wondering what to do because I can't get sky essence.

2. Divine_Sophie

Sky Essence is supposed to be valuable and desired. There isn't much to desire about it if it's worthless due to mass amounts of it entering the game. If anything, I reckon 50 is too much.

3. Zengakukatsu

I got 20,000 and 3 diamond blocks from 50 sky essence. thats about as valuable as the stone I mined to get it, Trust me I don't intend to sell the sky essence.

4. Xxnder

Retired Staff

I think 50 is a bit to low if you put in the time and effort to design and build an OP farm tbh...

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  5. Zengakukatsu

It is actually only 40.