Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyblock administration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BensonHedge, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Nuzy

As we all know, the main feature of mega is its unique and awesome plot server. While it is (mostly) being Monterey by staff members, the other servers are not. I understand that prison and kitpvp are almost always empty, but skyblock is not. The only staff member I ever see on there is cabin, and while he does a decent job at moderating chat and helping players, he isn't as active as needed. There have been countless fights on skyblock during times when no staff members have been on. I recommend dedicating atleast one staff member to skyblock entirely. It may sound pointless, but having a more civil skyblock would almost definitely cause an increase in players.

• Like Like x 1
  2. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

The creative server is (sometimes) the deprived area of the server. So the most staff are there. I remember as I was staff no1 went to skyblock voluntary because it is for the most staff boring. 1 reason the chat is more dead and you can't help players so often like you (hopefully) do on creative. So if you apply for global staff and won't go to Sb so where is the point in applying. The only staff members that I see on sb are cabin and sometimes Senpai.

3. kailanchauhan

When you said that there have been fights when no staff were on, at what time was it (+timezone)?
    Unfortunately for me, when I'm on, Cabin is usually there so I don't see any of this... usually.

That is the exact reason why I applied.

4. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Idk where are you from, but I see no staff after 1am CEST, I think they have to go to bed early (except Antony).

5. kailanchauhan

I'm from England so my timezone is UTC +0 I believe. (GMT) I come on at around 3-6pm

6. dragenor

Retired Staff

Most staff are from the uk and under the age of 16 so can't stay up to like 3am. Most of us are on until 11pm Uk time

• Agree Agree x 1