Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SkyBlock Auctioning Bidding Increment

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tormentous, Aug 18, 2016.

?

Do you agree with this idea?

1. Yes, this needs to stop.

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No, but check the responses. I may have posted an ulterior solution.

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Tormentous

Recently some players *cough*angelopo7*cough* have been selling trivial items in auction (ex. 1 arrow) for $0
    and setting the bidding increment to $9,999. I don't suggest nerfing the total bidding increment, but capping it at
    maybe 50% of whatever the initial sell price is, which is still very reasonable. (ex. initial amount of $1,000 would
    let you set the increment up to $500)Also note that this might require setting the minimum initial price to $10 and the increment to $5 or $20 and $10 respectively. I keep seeing people get scammed out of (almost) 10,000, which can be a lot to some people and I hope you take this into consideration. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Aerakyl

I completely agree, scamming is pointless and needs to stop happening :/

3. TakeMeToRussia

I think it can stay, the auctions are up for 30 seconds and you can just check the increment. tbf if you don't check you deserve to lose the money. Just like people who big on "monster spawner" when the person says its iron golem but its actually chicken spawner

4. _Brokencrystal_

Nope! If two people type /bid at the same time, whoever has laggier internet or hit their enter key a split second later has just lost 10k.

• Like Like x 1