Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyblock suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ryerye1243, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Share your ideas on these ideas in the idea of the greatest idea of the word commenting below.

Skyblock Ranks
    Skyblock ranks i already know there is MVP,VIP,ELITE,TITAN,and MEGA but what if there was like 2 in game ranks for people to get like 1 for completeing every single challenge,and one for having island level 2000+ And there would be /kits for them too! Its like the old skyblock when you finished a challenge you would get a rank, something like that
    Limited amount of spawmers
    Now i thing another reason skyblock has been lagging is because of a lot of spawners, like i think you should only have atleast 18 spawners on your island , because it gets kind laggy. Like for example some of the higher ranked islands ARE LAGGY AS HELL, so i think its because of the ammount of spawner
    like some people have atleast 30 spawners in an area ,-,
    End Island
    Now you know how you have the Nether islands in the nether, and you know how you have novelty items in shop? You need 12 portal frames for a end portal, 1 frame = 50k in novelty items. And when you get to the end island, it would be the same as the nether but end blocks instead, and about 1000 blocks away from the end island is the dragon, for people who want to kill him, and want to find end villages, and etc.
    Cobble gen, ore thingy upgrade
    This Would be for 75k in the novelty items right now you get like redstone and coal, and lapis, but it should be you get upgrades you can buy and then with those upgrades you get like emeralds and diamonds. And even different random drops like leather, a empty bottle, etc

- rye

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. therealjojo

I like all of these ideas, but I like the ranks one the most. Makes me remember the ranks we had on the 2.0 survival server.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nuzy

End islands? Well. Time to get resources for my ender dragon xp farm.