Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyblock Suggestions #2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SUPERxSNAP, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Divine_Sophie

Warning: Opinions below. You're under no obligation to feel the same way about a particular subject as me, so please do not get offended by anything that I propose or say. Enjoy :)

Hai so um, I'm kinda bored again, and decided I'd make a few more suggestions for the Skyblock server (Which by the way has already given me hundreds of hours of enjoyment. Day one, I played it for 11 hours straight. Probably not healthy, but oh well... Anyways, I should probably get back on topic). Below, are some suggestions that I feel would benefit the Skyblock server :)

Allow us to craft and place Enderchests
    For anybody that doesn't know, Enderchests can be crafted using eight obsidian that is placed in the structure resembling an ordinary chest, with an Eye of Ender in the middle c:

So apparently we're not allowed to craft Enderchests, regardless of our rank. I'm not sure whether this is deliberate or not, but it just seems like an unnecessary restriction, especially since I've just finished my storage room and have the most gorgeous place to put it. Unless there's some reason I'm unaware of as to why we're not allowed to use these, could we have permissions to craft them please? Thanks ^-^

(P.S. If you're going to make it a donator-exclusive perk, could you put it inside the shop as an alternative please?)

Allow all users to silk-touch a spawner
    This is another restriction that just comes off as unnecessary. I don't own any spawners myself, though I can't imagine any of the non-donators being very pleased to find that their newly purchased spawner is stuck in place permanently, assuming they're not willing or able to spend even more money on the server. If you've purchased a spawner yourself, then you should be given automatic permissions to silk-touch said spawner, since otherwise they're simply too risky in my opinion. Who knows what your plans for your island are in say, three days time? You may want to redesign your out-dated monster grinder, or perhaps you've *gulp* misplaced it..

More sky essence uses
    Sky essence may just be the greatest thing I've ever seen a Skyblock server do. Seriously, it's a really interesting and unique concept that holds a lot of potential. Below are a few things that i propose be introduced as uses for Sky essence.

Chicken Spawner
    upload_2016-7-31_21-20-44.png

We really need to begin discouraging these mass Chicken farms: They're making the entire server lag! ;-;
    If players were able to craft their own Chicken spawners as compensation for say, a regular, server-wide Chicken apocalypse, then I reckon that he majority of lag issues would go away, or at least for a while.
    Materials required: 8x Sky essence, 1x Chicken Spawn egg

Note: Spawner recipe will be exclusive to the Chicken, and no other mob (Except those that are already craftable)

God Apple
    upload_2016-7-31_21-23-17.png

PvP should be encouraged more, and this should do the trick :)
    Materials required: 8x Sky essence, 1x golden apple

Enderchest
    upload_2016-7-31_21-26-44.png

It's not that I don't trust the other member on my island, I just want my own personal space.. Plus the Enderchest would look amazing in my storage room
    Materials required: 8x obsidian, 1x Sky essence

Ocelot Spawn egg
    upload_2016-7-31_21-27-55.png

Meow =^-^=
    Materials required: 1x Clownfish, 1x Sky essence

Horse Spawner
    upload_2016-7-31_21-29-18.png

Now you can farm for the perfect companion
    Materials required: 7x Sky essence, 1x Diamond horse armour, 1x God Apple

Diamond Horse armour
    upload_2016-7-31_21-32-3.png

I'm writing this for consistency
    Materials: 4x Sky essence, 1x Saddle, 1x Golden Horse armour

What are your opinions on this? Do you like / dislike these suggestions, and if so, why? :)

2. _Brokencrystal_

Ocelot thing seems either unnecessary (just switch to jungle biome) or way too easy, just kill some spiders, cut some wood, mine some cobble and you have cats.