Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyblock Suggestions

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by Nat_Does_MC, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NatPlays_

Hello, anyone who is reading this. I have a few suggestions for the new Skyblock server. First of all, i would like to say these are my personal ideas that i thought would be good for the SB server and no one else has helped me with these ideas.

You should downgrade/upgrade some prices on /shop
    Downgrading the prices on shop, such as 15k for obsidian should be around 10k for that much and with eggs make it around 2k. With the upgrading, though, it should be for coal. Even though it comes up in the cobble generators every once in a while, it should be more expensive because its not that easy to get and, with my experience, a lot of people don't have patience, so they just buy it from the shop at easy-to-get prices. So from 850$ you should upgrade it to 1.2k, just to make it not that easy to get.

We should be able to buy spawn eggs
    On /shop, we are able to buy spawners for 10-30k but are not allowed to buy spawn eggs? This, in my opinion, just doesnt make sense. Why are we allowed to buy infinite iron golems and creepers but not buy 1? IF you were to add these into the spawner shop, I would recommend about 1-5k, depending on how good the egg is. Like if its an ocelot, make it like 3.5k because it scares off creepers, or a ghast egg for when you need ghast tears that arent 3000$. If its a ghast egg you should make it around 6k per three because its not a 100% drop for a ghast tear. Its gunpowder a lot.

Creepers should damage players
    Wait wait wait wait... why dont creepers damage me? You should be able to damage me Mr. Creeper, not just blow up and kill all my animals. And that is what im giving you for creeper explosions.

If a player is in a party, he/she should be able to build
    I have seen a lot of players asking if people can build on your island if they are not invited, and everybody says no. We should just have a way that if you or a player invites you to a party and you accept, you should be able to build on that players island. A way to do this is /party invite (playername) and then /party promote (playername). I would like to see this and so would a lot of others, such as the people who ask if there is a way to play with other people without inviting them to your island.

I think thats about everything i would like to say, but if there was one more thing, it would be to go to the end and yeah. Thats it. Thank you for reading this and i hope, if your BlueFusion12/ItzAntony, that you add this in. Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. _Brokencrystal_

The first bit confuses me slightly, I thought eggs were 1.7k or something like that yet you're talking about a downgrade to 2k?
    Spawn eggs, yes, would be nice to get easily, but you can get plenty with Competent level challenges.
    Agreed about the creepers.
    Lastly, YES YES YES YES YES
    but seriously, the old system from ages ago was great, you could spend a while helping others then go back to your own island, the second last SB reboot I was disappointed that this was removed and disappointed again this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.