Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Skyblock.....

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tomas_xD, Jan 27, 2016.

1. JustTomas

So I'm pretty new on this server and I've started playing creative but now that's getting kind of boring so I'm kinda drifting towards skyblock as that is usually what I play on most server's since I've started playing I can see why players dont go there much so I thought I'd give a few tips (from experience with SB servers) about what I think could make it more active
    Well first of all the /shop I do like the idea but it is extremely small I know that you dont use e currency but if there was a way you could make design shops with cubits and make more items buyable/saleable such as crops and other mob drops

Second is to maybe add crates like with the donator kits you would get 1 key to win money/ore's or even mob spawners or even sell donator keys online

Third idea is to add a PvP arena this is probably the easiest to do but still gives players some sort of a goal to reach

Forth idea is to give donators extra permissions such as fly and feed and other fun yet simple commands

Fifth and final idea is to reset SB completely and add new things this will make players want to succeed to be the best and usually when servers first reset its there busiest time so if players come on just to look but its eye-catching maybe they would stay
    (If you do reset I suggest the plugin ASkyblock)
    Well that's about it all these are just suggestions so dont feel forced to add any of these
    No offence was ment by this thread
    Thanks for reading
    ~Tomas

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. hbl

hbl

I suggest we have a 13 x 13 island, that looks like a planet.

The planet should have 1 diamond ore, 3 gold ore, 5~ iron ore, and 7/9 coal ore.

And, a small lake, a tree, and a chest full of the goodies to start you off.

Last thing is a reset, but there should also be a limit on how big your island could be. For example, maybe a 75 x 75 limit? That would be pretty reasonable in my opinion. I would also like crates like you said.

So, yea, a +1 to you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. _Brokencrystal_

There's already an island size limit. I found this out when trying to build a bridge that went so far HesitantKilljoy wouldn't be able to see me -.-;
    I enjoyed playing on SkyBlock when I could also talk with the people on Creative, but it doesn't have much appeal to me now since there's only 1 or 2 other people on at the same time.

4. JustTomas

The ASkyblock plugin has a 64x64 island

5. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

Thanks for the feedback. We actually just did a complete reset of the SkyBlock world and switched out the entire backend system yesterday, which is probably why it seems incomplete. There is still a lot of work to be done to get it feature complete, so just hang on as we get it ready!

6. JustTomas

Awesome I'll be playing as soon as its finished