Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Skyblock

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LlamaTVD, Aug 3, 2016.

1. PigCloud

I have a few ideas on Skyblock that the server could have whether I saw it on another server and I liked it or I thought of it myself. Before i start this is my opinion and its fine if you do not agree.

1. ./is trust or a command like that, I do not like how to build on somebody else's island they must leave their island and join yours to build. Their should be a command where the owner of the island can give permission to somebody to build on their island but when the owner of the island logs off they cannot build no more to possibly prevent griefing. I'd find this extemely usefull if you are trying to help a player find out how to build a cactus farm for example or even maybe a player shop.

2. Donators can have more then 1 island. As you donate you are contributing money to MegaCraft donators should have a nice perk in skyblock that others don't have.Donators (VIP, MVP, Elite,Titan and Mega) should be able to have more then 1 island but not too much as you don't want it to be super unfair I'd say maybe VIP & MVP have 2 islands and Elite & Titan & Mega have 3.

3. Lowering the prices in the shops, The shops are way overpriced and many agree with me. I mean look, Glowstone is priced at 8500 and you can only sell it for 900. I dont feel I need to explain this one much but it would be great to lower the prices or be able to sell for more.

4. Being able to buy more spawners in /shop. You should be able to buy more spawners in /shop and maybe even add more spawners to the website and in-game. Iron Golems should be able to be purchased in /shop for 1 million (or more or less) as not everybody can afford to buy with real money. Maybe the others that could be purchased online could be maybe a Shulker or Zombie Pig Men, even though they might not be as useful their atleast cool.

Sorry if I didin't explain this well but I tried to explain it the best I could
    Also I forgot to add to make vote crates better but I think I saw that on another post.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NatPlays_

I agree with a little bit of this, but not all of it. First of all, yes they should either sell items for more or lower prices. With the second island things, though, that ruins the aspect of skyblock. Your only supposed to have one island, like in the original skyblock.

• Agree Agree x 2