Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I never made an intro thread...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 5730dogman, Aug 21, 2020.

1. 5730dogman

Retired Staff

Hey guys. It's been a while hasn't it. If you don't know me, I was a staff member from 2016 to 2018 and it was a pretty fun couple years. I met a few cool broskis, I had a minecraft girlfriend named Luci_MC. And I worked myself up to admin over the course of the two years. Then I was demoted to mod after something stupid (I swear Jack was out to get me) and then I quit a month later when Frank bought the server. And now if you do know me, I have to say that I miss almost of you guys so much! I know some of you more personally than others but I figured y'all may wanna know what happened to me. Well I'm 17 now and currently a senior in highschool. I'm 6 foot 5 inches (that's 195.5cm for all ya non US weirdos.) I still play minecraft even after all of these years and I'm actually applying for staff on another server now. Crazy right? I also started my own server network while in quarantine called SporkMC and we got some cool shit on it. Apart from that, I'm the same stupid kid you all met years and years ago. I miss you all!

If you guys ever want to talk to me, I'm on discord! 5730dogman#5730
    Please drop by and talk to me. Or if you want my snapchat you can get it if you dm me. I look wicked different now too! Ill change my pfp if I can on here.

Hope to see you guys around o/