Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So............... This is late.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LifePinqer43, Oct 31, 2015.

1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Well i havent made a thread of introducing myself so why not. WARNING THIS IS BORING AF
    maybe

Okay to start off im 12 years old living in north texas as i was born in the state of oklahoma i was well. A PErson. But to the real parts as i start getting older i start getting this feeling where i feel like im worthless. And that i cant do much for anyone. That's why i have Depression but aside to that i have a pretty good life. But right now as i type this i have pneumonia which is getting a lot better JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN. As you know i am hated on this server and loved on this server do i care if im hated? No and Yes :p. Okay you're probably about to go like "YOU SAID THIS A MILLION TIMES AND YOU HAVENT DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" Well this time i am having some thoughts. Well as this server grows there are people that come and go, ik i've been here for only about 3 months but tbh it's getting a bit boring now on this server and i usually think that im not using my time i have for my life correctly or i dont use it for my good and that i should go on another server. Third or fourth idrk the pvp tournament is not OFFICIALLY there. The Tournament is planned to be before the thanksgiving weekend so probably the 22nd or the 21st of November im hoping 21st because im gonna watch survivor series on the 22nd. Which leads me to my next thing. I love WWE i have most of the games (Including SmackDown HERE COMES THE PAIN!) and wwe 2k15 and im getting 16 in a few days. I've been in pay per views before in the stadiums but i havent been to wrestle mania yet. Which leads me to the WM32 tickets. Yes i am getting those tickets Wrestlemania is going to be held in Dallas Texas which means i will be able to go there. Lastly how much do i play on this server. Well so far 200 hours or more. Thanks.

P.S If you were bored reading this I TOLD YOU SO!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I don't want to personally target you in any way but have you though of why people may not like you? I mean to me you haven't been much of a problem and it's been fun reking other people on KitPVP but I think sometimes you are a little mean to people who are worse than you at PVP. (or you were at least)

3. TheRedstnePotato

Am I supposed to actually read this novel? ;-;

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

idk :p

5. Brookeeeeee

LifeKiller43 I don't hate you, I love you. :):D
    Seriously.
    You're nice to me at least. I don't know about everyone else. But yeah sure you're nice to me.

( I read the whole thing by the way. )

6. TheRedstnePotato

seriously... you just bumped this thread from months ago :I

7. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Bumping threads isn't really an issue, unless it's getting constantly spammed by arguements then yh

8. Brookeeeeee

Yep, I am sorry I just didn't know I was on the 3rd page. And I really don't think it's a issue as well. I am just posting my opinion and comment. Like I think he wants to know if he is getting hated or if he is getting loved. So I am not trying to, I just saw LifeKillers thread and I wanted to read it, Because he is my friend.

9. Kutze_

It isn't an issue, its fine to post after this long as long as the thread doesn't get flooded with irrelevant posts / off-topic posts or causes an arguement then I don't see an issue why

10. hanzomain69

I havent been on Mega for like.... months because of things

11. Kutze_

And why are you posting that here?

12. Brookeeeeee

He doesn't know why he posted that their.