Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some things.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LuukH, Oct 17, 2015.

1. LuukH

Retired Staff

Hey,
    I have come across a few things lately which I wanted to discuss with everyone else.

So recently, the creative server has been crashing quite often, unfortunately, and you may completely disagree with me, but, maybe it's an idea to reduce the amount of people who can join the creative server, this will most likely lead to people not being able to join due to the server being full, but yet again, there will be a reduced amount of lag.

Also, I have been noticing an increased amount of people who keep joining and leaving the server, even people like _Senpai_Artic_ and _CrystalAngel_, but when I asked why they did that, they said it was a bug, and they didn't do it on purpose, and they kept crashing.

Third, when people use words like "Opinions" or "Open", apparently the server automatically assumes they are talking about an opped player, and so instead of actually saying the words above, they say "Can you please ban me!". I have had this problem aswell, and got banned by Milly. Fortunately he knew I didn't actually wanted to get banned and thus he unbanned me, this happened quite a long time ago, but I still see this happen almost every day.

Fourth, I have been seeing people complain about not getting their next builder rank, and then just completely trash-talking to other people, and being really inappropriate and annoying to other people. They said things like "I have done everything that the forums said I needed to do to get experienced!", and when I actually teleported to their plot, the things I saw were a small mountain, a few barely detailed buildings which don't even are built in the same style (e.g one of the houses is modern, the other one is just a basic survival house, and the other one is a weird looking shack) and the entire plot being filled with bushes and flowers. NotTeun_Held and I were looking at one of those plots and we explained why he didn't get experienced for that, and as result he started to be really inappropriate and denied us from his plot.

Fifth, I have seen people complain about how they submitted their staff application a while ago, and didn't get any reviews or replies, and apparently thought it was unfair, whereas people who just applied, did get a reply whether it's any good or not, even if it wasn't good at all.
    (I have noticed this aswell, but they just need to wait for their turn, it will be reviewed, they just need to wait a little longer, life can be unfair at some points, lol). But clearly the forums say that you cannot advertise your application whatsoever.

Also, I have been seeing an increased amount of people who think it's cool use words like "Cancer" or other diseases and use them as adjectives (especially young Dutchmen), and when someone (usually blowingbombs, 10hannah, Ninjayves, NotTeun_Held, 1997Stijn or me, since we are the only ones who are appropriate and speak proper Dutch) tells them to calm down or watch their language, they just continue to talk like that to us and to other people.

And the last thing I wanted to say is that there are a lot of people who tpa spam, /msg spam or just spam, and I have been reporting them as much as I can, but I still see people who continuously do that.

I just want to thank you for reading this, and sorry if there are a lot of grammar/spelling mistakes, I am really tired as I'm writing this, plus, I am Dutch, so forgive me. :)

Thanks,
    LuukH

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. LASC

Thanks Luuk, we recognise these things and talk about them in staff chat, atm we are trying to stop this kind of behaviour, thanks for sharing though <33

• Like Like x 1
  3. kailanchauhan

I've never come across that 'please ban me' thing before... Mhmm

• Like Like x 1
  4. LuukH

Retired Staff

It's been tested and it unfortunately is still a thing.

5. kailanchauhan

Wow that is a peculiar problem

6. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Isn't calling someone a cancer-head or whatever considered as banter in Dutch? I'm not really sure just wondering I heard something like that.

7. LuukH

Retired Staff

Not really, maybe for the lower-class people but definitely not for me. And even if it was, it would be really inappropriate.

8. TeVeelGames

9. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

To be honest since we got the AAC I think the server has been lagging quite a lot this may be the result of the lag so maybe we should delete it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. zLynn

So recently, the creative server has been crashing quite often, unfortunately, and you may completely disagree with me, but, maybe it's an idea to reduce the amount of people who can join the creative server, this will most likely lead to people not being able to join due to the server being full, but yet again, there will be a reduced amount of lag.

Also, I have been noticing an increased amount of people who keep joining and leaving the server, even people like _Senpai_Artic_ and _CrystalAngel_, but when I asked why they did that, they said it was a bug, and they didn't do it on purpose, and they kept crashing.

Third, when people use words like "Opinions" or "Open", apparently the server automatically assumes they are talking about an opped player, and so instead of actually saying the words above, they say "Can you please ban me!". I have had this problem aswell, and got banned by Milly. Fortunately he knew I didn't actually wanted to get banned and thus he unbanned me, this happened quite a long time ago, but I still see this happen almost every day.

>> I'll bring this up to blue

Fourth, I have been seeing people complain about not getting their next builder rank, and then just completely trash-talking to other people, and being really inappropriate and annoying to other people. They said things like "I have done everything that the forums said I needed to do to get experienced!", and when I actually teleported to their plot, the things I saw were a small mountain, a few barely detailed buildings which don't even are built in the same style (e.g one of the houses is modern, the other one is just a basic survival house, and the other one is a weird looking shack) and the entire plot being filled with bushes and flowers. NotTeun_Held and I were looking at one of those plots and we explained why he didn't get experienced for that, and as result he started to be really inappropriate and denied us from his plot.

>> If anyone is acting inappropriate, just post screenshots here and we can deal with them.

Fifth, I have seen people complain about how they submitted their staff application a while ago, and didn't get any reviews or replies, and apparently thought it was unfair, whereas people who just applied, did get a reply whether it's any good or not, even if it wasn't good at all.
    (I have noticed this aswell, but they just need to wait for their turn, it will be reviewed, they just need to wait a little longer, life can be unfair at some points, lol). But clearly the forums say that you cannot advertise your application whatsoever.

>> I think a thread exists with that information that they may need to wait. It's pinned at the top of the staff section of the forums. Quite frankly, if they don't care enough to click it, they may not be the best staff member.

Also, I have been seeing an increased amount of people who think it's cool use words like "Cancer" or other diseases and use them as adjectives (especially young Dutchmen), and when someone (usually blowingbombs, 10hannah, Ninjayves, NotTeun_Held, 1997Stijn or me, since we are the only ones who are appropriate and speak proper Dutch) tells them to calm down or watch their language, they just continue to talk like that to us and to other people.

>> Basically a simple method of getting past this is like either not using it at all, using it in message with someone that doesn't find it offensive, an rp chat, or a plot chat.

And the last thing I wanted to say is that there are a lot of people who tpa spam, /msg spam or just spam, and I have been reporting them as much as I can, but I still see people who continuously do that.

>> I'll talk to blue and kad about adding chatclear or msg spam protection

I just want to thank you for reading this, and sorry if there are a lot of grammar/spelling mistakes, I am really tired as I'm writing this, plus, I am Dutch, so forgive me. :)

>> Dotn wory broe ie amm worst

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. LuukH

Retired Staff

Hey Devil, thanks for replying and letting me know what's happening. I have already spoken to admins and superadmins about most of this stuff. But thanks informing Blue & Kad :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. zLynn

np :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

@DevilStuff will blue be on this afternoon? Or is he doing an offline work for the server?

14. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I think AAC is doing good for stopping hackers using KillAura anyway. I don't really get any lag with it on KitPvP and usually it's the hackers that don't like it and want it deleted :p

• Like Like x 2
  15. zLynn

honeslty i have no idea xD

• Like Like x 1
  16. LuukH

Retired Staff

I don't even know what AAC is lmao

17. _Brokencrystal_

Auto-anti-c-hacks or something xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. lifekiller43

Retired Staff