Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by danigirl23, Jul 15, 2016.

1. danigirl23

Im sorry for everything. From spamming to being mean. Im sorry. I dont need an unmute, or anything. Im leaving this server....
    I just cant be on here. I had so much friends, and now im leaving...
    If you guys are awesome and wonderful... tell everyone im sorry on the server. Tell _FluffyPanda_ and GeneralGreivous and everyone! You guys were great... the admins... the staff... and the friends.
    Thanks for everything :')

-danigirl23

2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Cya we still dont feel bad, thx bye.

3. danigirl23

I have been going through lots of stuff...
    Im VERY sick... its very bad....
    So things has been bad recently... I just can't. Im leaving.... If your being that mean.... its only going to make it worse for me. -Love you guys

4. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Sad to see you go danigirl23 hope everything goes well in the future and make sure to stay strong whatever the situation. I will always be here to support you or here to talk to on the forums so feel free to discuss anything and I will always be willing to help even if it's in real life situations or if it's just to talk about how life is going for you. :) Here is a good bye cookie *hands danigirl23 a goodbye cookie that says on it good luck*

~Senpai

5. danigirl23

Thanks for replying :)
    I may join sometime soon.... maybe like next year or couple months (a good october at minimum) and sometimes I may join for like an entire minute to check how the awesome server is doing.
    If you know this language and translate it then ur awesome :D
    你已經發現了我的秘密消息......謝謝你是真棒傢伙。我也有一個你管通道。我不是去分享它的一個原因。

6. danigirl23

The translator sometimes messes up stuff... like miss a word. Just use google translate

7. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Dani no problem. Also nah I don't know the language so; I'm bad at that stuff anyway haha. :) Hope all goes well for you for your future. :D

~Senpai

8. _Brokencrystal_

Bye Dani, didn't really know you all that well but I think we did talk a few times.
    Also not going to risk translating that, online translators often give you absurd results, such as "The smallest rocks have a romantic flight in the sky."

9. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Ok you wanna know why i was rude? Well you try having someone that is spamming your mailbox with saying i am gonna kill my self or plz buy me an unmute you have mvp!

10. danigirl23

Just use google translater, its going to get it.

11. danigirl23

Guys... Im really sick. Also news: Some people told me that I have been on the server, I never been on the server since I left. It may be some imagination. Just try to see me sometime soon.... I might use a gift card for an unmute.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

LOL so you're not leaving after all? Dammit it was so dramatic with all the dots and everything! And saying you're really sick means exactly what? You're able to keep complaining about your unmute so I do not think you being "sick" is that serious. Just a way to get people feel little bit bad for you so maybe it would be easier for you to get the unmute in the future. If you feel like you have to go, then you will go.

Yea its been 10 days and you're planning to come back! :) Welcome back and stop trying so hard to get unmuted.

Best regards,
    Jeqqe

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

OMG FINALLY SOMEONE IS THINKING OF WHAT I AM THINKING!

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. danigirl23

By soon I mean... a year.
    IDC about RyeRye being mean.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

There's something called a report thread when staff isn't on while the event is happening. The best people that are mostly on and deal with it perfectly would probably be senpai Sid frog and a few others.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. hbl

hbl

Don't waste your money on an un-mute.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Yeah Dani don't lol, they'll just mute you again for some dumb reasons, I'd just say deal with the mute and probably come back a month later or something.

18. ObtuseMoose

Still rude to the person. I hope you feel better.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. danigirl23

Yeh
    Yeh I wont buy an unmute soon. I will let the admins (Besides senpai) not think im here. And they will mute me for some dumb reason. Like I say "Poop face butt" and they mute me like "We hate you". ItzAntony muted me.

20. danigirl23

Also I been offended by most staff and threatened... not the mute threat, like hurt and death threats.

• Agree Agree x 1