Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by epicsid2001, Jan 6, 2015.

1. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Hey so you may not know what was happening for the past few days so I will try to sum it up. Basically me and another player called edrigedrig are generally good at PvP. We later got accused for hacks and eventually banned. In my opinion some staff don't really understand how hacks work and that's perfectly understandable since this server has been a build server for most of the time. I just got quite mad at a lot of staff that they would accuse us and to some point I still am but I am here to say sorry to all the staff. I really got to the bad side of some and I was quite rude directly and idirectly. I hope I can be forgiven and thanks for reading. Have a good day. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. RodneyWayne_

People were accusing me of hacking as well. I just told an Admin then she told them that I don't hack then they stopped.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mas281

Staff kinda need training in the area of recognising hacks...

4. Dabomberownz

Retired Staff

No. Many of the staff understand what hacks look like and how to catch hackers etc. .... maybe 1 or 2 don't really get it but no 'training' is required

5. kailanchauhan

I just think it's the people with no lag versus people with lag equals rage. Which is what happens to me. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mas281

Yeah but still; if one member of staff doesn't know how to recognise hacks, they could still get someone banned even if the other staff can recognise hacks.

Also, nice post editing. Before you typed the second sentence in your post just said "No."

7. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

We doesnt ban hackers If only one of us thinks they are hacking, we usually ask other staff members opinion before doing anything.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. kailanchauhan

What do you mean?

9. Mas281

That obviously wasn't the case when Sid & Edrig were unfairly banned

10. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Actually yes it was, there were about 3-5 staff members on ts when that happened + few other non-staff members. For some reason You think It was only me and/or lzongolo who did ban them, you should firstly get your facts right and after that start respecting all of the staff members.

Anyhow I do not understand why you keep bringing this back to the threads even when sid himself is trying to forget it. I've already talked with sid and edrig about this and I'm pretty sure we've got this solved. So I'll ask you to stop going off-topic on these threads and start living your own life and let other people live their own.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

So yeah I think me, edrig and the staff are on good terms. I think it should be forgotten. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. kailanchauhan

A moment doesn't last long, but the memory of that moment lasts forever.