Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff abusing their powers :L

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosecraft30618, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_Roseh_Xx

So ItzBobRoss is punishing me because of his own personal thoughts about me. He doesn't like me so when I barely do anything. He muted me for 3 hours for no reason at all. He said it was for not being respectful... when really he just wants reason to mute me. I donated for Elite recently and it sucks that now I have to deal with an abusive staff member harassing me every time i'm on. 2015-12-05_22.36.41.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. OGJebKush

We both know that's not true. You should have screenshotted the private conversation we had. You made fun of carbuilder for anger issues and other things. I don't tolerate bullying

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Truthfully that is not enough evidence. Just taking the screenshot of the tempmute doesnt show nothing. Also, collin done it because u was being disrespectful towards someone and you shouldn't act that way towards players. You need to take the right actions or there can be consequences. But, thank you for reporting this and sorry we cannot do much about this. Can a @Admin lock this thread? Thank you.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.