Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Application Help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonPlayz_MC, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenuxesX

I want to know what happend to the staff application thing because all it says is denied and i fully said i had no GB-MB or whats it called you guys dont know how to wait like i was going to get it today yet you denied it now im getting mad grrr

2. _Brokencrystal_

Uh, I think it was all denied BECAUSE IT ALL HAD THE WRONG FORMAT/PEOPLE DIDN'T USE TS ENOUGH/DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH PLAYTIME and therefore every denied app had a good reason to be denied?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. TenuxesX

grr now im real mad *rage quits and finds a other server that does not need to have teamspeak3*

4. TenuxesX

remove disagree *beats up brokencrystal*

5. _Brokencrystal_

What was the reason you disagreed my post stating why I think all staff apps were denied? I can't see one. I rated disagree on your post because really, I wouldn't leave a server because my staff app got denied first try or whatever it is that you're trying to say here.
    @Admin pweash lock the thread

6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Hey. Firstly the reason why most staff applications are denied if we feel we dont know you well and that you need to be active more etc. When staff look into applications they also look into your activity and how well known you are to the community than just looking at the application. Even if your application was denied you can reapply in a month and in that time try to meet the requirements of a trusted member. I want to wish you luck in the future with your next applications and can a @Admin please lock this thread? Thank you.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. zLynn

the fact that you got angry is more reason behind staff's choice.

• Agree Agree x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.