Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by toojeep4u, Dec 22, 2016.

1. toojeep4u

Here's a thought...hire staff that isn't too young to handle peer pressure. It's not popularity contest and there are serious problems with the chat. If you are too nice to ban or mute when necessary why are you staff?

Why hasn't anyone given them the training they need? New people on the server are being helped by old staff because the new staff is afk for hours at a time when it shows their online.

I'm relatively new to your server and the amount of time I've already played proves that there is no control. Kids get away with saying and doing pretty much whatever they like because there are no consequences and they know it. Griefing is rampant again because what are the consequences?

If you're an admin then act like it and train your helpers or find those that will actually do the job. If you don't believe me get online and secretly watch. Unless you really don't care which is becoming very apparent.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

I have to completely agree with you. Although I am not an Admin anymore, I went into one of the staff meetings for a few minutes to voice my opinion on how things are being dealt with by the new admins. The other admins seemed to be a little more co-operative with what I had to say, but as Frog dislikes me, he was swearing all over the place which shows the lack of maturity and lack of communication skills around others. I did tell him about this and asked him to stop swearing as it doesn't look good in front of any of the staff that he has. He replied with "But I'm pissed off"

When I would promote someone or the team would decide on a promotion, I would add the player on skype, send them all of the documents they would need and every command that that staff member had to know to be a staff member. If they didn't read it they would not be getting promoted, once they read over everything, they would message me back and then I would promote them. A couple of the staff actually came to me and said: "Why can't I mute?" This because they thought that the permission was /mute and not /punish.

I have definitely voiced my opinion about how they are promoting and that they need to teach the new helpers how to be helpers, one of the admin's response was "Well... I gave them a document... If they didn't read it then it isn't my fault" This is not how to handle anything. Giving documents full of writing to people who are young, not saying this goes for all people but they will skip parts, even I skip parts of documents. It is that a lot of people try to put the blame on the Helpers, but in all fairness, it isn't their fault. They're not being trained by any of the Admins so they don't know what is right or wrong.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Polaris_Wolf

RIP mega basically :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. kailanchauhan

Thank you for this thread.
    I was shocked to find out, last week on TS, that staff don't really get any training. I mean, what's the point if they have no clue what they're doing?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Good example of this :
    Never does there job, afk's for more playtime because they had low playtime compared to other players.
    Good example of this : he went "afk" someone was asking for help he ignored them then cabin joined and this player who i dislike (the staff member) said wb cabin and i said dude someone was asking for your help now your unafk all of a sudden and he replied with "no i wasnt afk i was building " *facepalm*
    And this staff member is scared to mute people aswell, They also cant handle critisicm, they have also threatened to ddos someone.
    But this person is still staff even though they tried to ddos someone. If i see them online they are always afk, and never doing there job if they arent afk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Polaris_Wolf

Is it skyblock? Because I can guess who it is...E correct?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. YaBoiFrooty

It's obviously Elemental. He matches all these traits. Afraid to punish people, to the extent of threatening to resign because "70 people for one staff is too much" (Ant knows what i'm referencing). I do remember when he threatened to DDoS a player, which i'm pretty sure is very not ok.

@SimplyFrog fix your staff team lmao.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

True, By the way, now all the admins have resigned, you see, this wouldn't of happened if blue took criticism correctly..... why does you think there's a suggestions sub forum?! More power to the staff members, this wouldn't have happened if it wasnt for blue not putting enough power for them and also recruiting mature staff members.