Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Stop the laggy fireworks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Spaceman47, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Spaceman47

There are lots of fireworks that are really making my FPS go down fast. Please remove them. Other than that, its a good server :D

2. _Brokencrystal_

Well, I tried this yesterday and it worked - paint their fireworks with mustard at night when they sleep. They don't work any more after that so they don't lag. :p

What? Everyone needs to have fun at some point in their lives.

3. craftykingly

fireworks don't cause lag to me. What computer do you have and how much space is used up?

4. zLynn

maybe you cna have a limit to how many fireworks you get to use per day, and if you try to use dispensers, the plugin can detect that the redstone is turning on and off 6 times in a second and destroy the fireworks.

5. _Brokencrystal_

Sounds like a cool idea. I don't know why, but I just like the idea of being able to use a limited number things in general, not just for fireworks on MegaCraft. I am weird :p

6. _Brokencrystal_

The fireworks did lag me before I mustarded them but then again I do have a *very* old computer. It's about the same age as me xD So I guess @Spaceman47 has an old computer/laptop too.

7. craftykingly

Maybe it could like detect spam like 10 per 5 secs or something, better than limiting it.

• Agree Agree x 1