Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by II_BLU_II, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Chetas

Dear Kaddy,
    Megacraft needs to change more,
    There should be more cool stuff,
    More challenges and you need to allow all the worldedit commands to make our plot better, i'm saying like it is not fair for us that we need permission from you guys or need admin or stuff,
    Look i am poor and never got to be admin or nothing.. Even trusted(Well hopefully), And it's not fair because making a server is hard for me cause i don't have the right tools,
    And you should allow us to make it day or night, snow,rain, or storms on our plot to give it that mood of the holidays or the build,
    For example: Someone build a horror place but it is all ways sunny, There needs to be lighting and rain(Storm).
    Do you get it? With my mind connecting with all of the servers admins, and owners will be great. Now do you guys agree? Comment below..
    -Blu

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. TheRedstnePotato

I at least think people should have access to some /p flags

3. kailanchauhan

The only thing we should need it p time and p weather

4. TheRedstnePotato

We also need stuff like /p flag set gamemode, p flag set music, and the other advanced stuff like who can mine and place and use what blocks
    also stuff like redstone and world edit toggling.

5. kailanchauhan

Also if you are wondering you can remove the message when you enter/leave plots

6. Chetas

I agree with your guys opinions, we do at least need ./p weather, but i never knew you can have music on your plot like ./p set music.. Weird, anyways like I said I agree, so anything else that we should have? :p

7. zLynn

lol first off kad isnt staff, but ill address some of these ideas
    ill sort these in terms of what is most likely to be added first:
    1. yeah. i suggested that normal players get the ability to be able to change weather and things. that should be added soon (hopefully)
    2. some of the world edit commands MAY be unlocked in the future

keep posting ideas ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Chetas

Oh okay, I know he isn't staff xD anyways I hope so the commands will be added for us, thanks devil :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chetas

I got another idea, Not for commands, But for mini-games. Like hidenseek, I love hidenseek and I am making a map.. I really want my map to be a part of the mini-games.. I will build more if my map will be for the mini-games ^-^, It's not done yet, but I really wanna make maps for the server and for people to play on.. Will you allow that? It will be the best holiday ever, because that is a part of my Christmas wish. Anyways what ever happens, I'll just have to deal with it. Byyeeee.. ;)

• Like Like x 1