Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JoelPlaysGamez, Sep 14, 2016.

1. JoelPlaysGamez

Hello Staff,or just normal players.My name is Joel,and I have a Suggestion.Can you please add A Redstone
    Rank?

2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

This had been discussed and no is the answer because it's a stupid rank, and it would cause lag on server and other reason I don't know cause I'm retarted
    Yes I know I spelt that wrong
    K thx bai

3. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

The reasons why staff does not like this idea is because it can be difficult to judge if we do not have staff that know much and it can go by personal opinions. It is a good idea and have been suggested by many but have been turned down. This is the best I can answer for this question but hope this makes you understand why and sorry if I didn't explain it in much detail. Any further questions or problems make sure to ask. :D

~Senpai

4. zLynn

@ryerye1243 It wouldn't really lag. Trust me, I have huge redstone machines and they don't lag one bit. But yeah, as Senpai said it's so easy to copy redstone off the internet.

The only real way this would become a rank is if you earned a "Trusted" rank (which shows staff that they can trust you) and then from then on you can earn the redstone ranks.

5. Zengakukatsu

Honestly, this server is not designed for redstone. I have seen other redstone based servers, and it takes a lot of effort, you have to have teachers, who can explain redstone, people have to have a bunch of stuff on their plot, and then the only way I have seen serious servers do it is have an hour or so long period of time where you build an awesome creation, explaining the mechanics as you go, in detail. We do not have enough staff, or even players, who know enough about redstone to cover all the different types of machines you can have. For example Dooff does some really cool adders and instant logic things, I do a lot of novelty / compacting of dooffs things, and I have no idea how to piston. The whole making sure they arent copyingit, it isnt too difficult for an experienced redstoner to tell.

Just too difficult to maintain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

A rank will cause lag on the server, oh ok, that makes sense jesus christ

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

K thx baii