Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival or creative?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fleeci10Media, Jan 9, 2016.

1. dope_as_fk

Since many people liked survival, which do you like best? Survival or creative?
    Me: Survival.
    Survival is really good, and it is 10 times better than creative. There should be more than 30 people on survival. You just don't like survival because you do not have strong knowledge of survival. I strongly recommend you to go to survival, even if you suck at survival, you should watch @SaNEi 's guide. Her guide was actually better than mines, no shit. Please come to survival, the server population of survival has decreased. I think MegaCraft's survival should be the #1 top list, :D
    I rate survival 69696969969/10

Creative is kinda.. rubbish.. I'm just kidding. I do like creative, it's just that I do not play it on mostly. Creative will kinda get boring when you get used to it.. People like building on creative, that's why it has so many people. It's kinda boring when you don't have anything to build, or you're building your stuff solo. I'm not saying that creative is not that good in a negative way. I just loved survival, and I never get used to it.
    I rate creative 6/10, fair enough

You all should go for survival. Tell me your opinions!

2. TheRedstnePotato

First of all, it's factions not survival, they're completely different things.
    I love survival, it's fun, there's nice challenges, etc...
    However, I hate factions. Mainly three things about them:
    The kits are cheating, people should get resources themselves.
    The whole obsessiveness with pvp.
    The fact that people focus on raiding others instead of playing themselves and getting good at survival.

And I do prefer creative, as it makes building stuff easier, and I don't have to waste an hour or two on gathering hundreds of materials. Also, I do use it more, but that's mainly to use commandblocks.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. _Brokencrystal_

He's a he! -.-

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. hbl

hbl

THANK YOU!

I think people don't like the Survival because they are babies about being raided. Oh no! I was raided! I better quit! Literally when people started getting raided like 83% of the people left. lol. I've already gotten raided 2 times and look where I am now! Protection 4, sharpness 4, power 5, etc. Some people need to learn to never give up!

The kits aren't even unbalanced at all. I think that they're actually reasonable resources. All you get from one kit is armor and a sword. And some wood and iron. It's not like it donator gets gold and elite gets diamond armor with the best enchants. Because it DOESN'T.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. kailanchauhan

I would rather play 'survival', though what MegaCraft has is factions. As said above, people are obsessed with raiding bases and killing each other.
    The old survival without PvP and an alright system was better. I don't bother with the factions aspect on this new server because I'd like to stay with the simple surviving part of the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. dope_as_fk

I told you so many times. You are a girl. I've been on Skype with you. Stop saying that you are a boy.

7. hbl

hbl

The thread isn't about me being a girl or a boy, it is rather about "Creative vs survival".

I'm suprised to see the owner of this thread actually go off of topic. As if it does matter.

I am a boy. I have a rather feminine voice that truly fool most people. Deep in my body and in my soul, I am a boy. It is really quite disappointing that a random squeaker boy (Yes, that's what you are Fleeci, do not try to hide it.) actually denies the fact that I am a boy. that I know who I am. Not you Fleeci. Are you me? No. Am I myself? Yes. Ask God. He created us and he created you as well. Do not try to spread rumors that I'm a girl. I do have a little feminine voice that can mislead others into thinking the wrong, but deep down inside I am a boy. I am made to be a boy. I will always be a boy. You no matter how hard you try cannot change me, myself, and I. This is THE END of the argument, and if you would like to talk up bull crap about me and my real gender, do so in PM.

To reply to my spoiler, simply open up a conversation / PM with me.

8. TheRedstnePotato

Think of it this way: An elite or mega does /kit Elite every day and gets free enchanted diamond gear, which would normally take a lot longer on survival. It's basically cheating. And unfair in pvp, as donators are more likely to win.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. hbl

hbl

Well, it isn't mandatory to PvP in factions.

Like I said earlier, the kits aren't too unbalanced. Look at other donator perks on servers! They're freaking ridiculous! At least appreciate that this server actually made good decisions with these kits in factions.

10. kailanchauhan

I thought at the start that you can only use your /kit ~~ if you didn't possess one of those already. But since you don't, I think everyone should get the same kit

11. TheRedstnePotato

Every single person on factions is obsessed with pvp and raiding, not playing survival, it's all that those people do -_-

12. _Brokencrystal_

Not I!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. TheRedstnePotato

14. kailanchauhan

I just went mining and found over a stack of iron and a zombie dungeon

15. dope_as_fk

16. TheRedstnePotato

Well I suppose there are a few sane people who play...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Umm.. Its not like your him? is it? How do you know if its a girl, because its not its a boy ;/

18. TheRedstnePotato

@_Brokencrystal_ again, why do you mark my posts as funny when I'm being serious? :/

19. _Brokencrystal_

What is funny and what is not lies in the eye of the beholder.

20. TheRedstnePotato

True, yet I was being serious so it's annoying to rate it funny :I