Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dabomberownz, Sep 12, 2014.

1. LASC

We Hardly Have Any Commands,
    When I bought Donator I was Thinking Back to 1.0 But I was Disappointed After I found out the only useful Command Was /speed And Was only allowed to be used In creative, I have Mean No offence To anybody, I Know that Blue Didn't Want another 1.0 (Unlegit money, Hacks And Fights etc.) But I still Miss the old days..But They Are Not coming Back, But I still Don't get The Buzz As I did, I was always Busting my back to get on Mega..Not So Much now...

2. Dabomberownz

Retired Staff

Honestly, If there was no donor perms I wouldn't care, but obviously others do care.....You had your 'buzz' in the old mega without a donator rank, the perms shouldn't play a big part in a new survival server -_-

3. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

I was thinking about survival server that has kind of "Rp classes" like kits but also with different powers, like you could choose one out of <miner> <warrior> <Archer> And those will get different effect such as miner gets haste, warrior gets more damage and archer gets... like speed or something idk.

4. Dabomberownz

Retired Staff

and how long do you think all of that will be fun? :/

5. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Just suggestion and that wouldn't even work to normal survival.

6. Dabomberownz

Retired Staff

I mean, its kind of already implemented, with the custom armor, you get certain potion effects when wearing full sets which is similar to what you suggested....I think crates and custom armor should remain part of the server