Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by robobadger, Aug 12, 2016.

1. robobadger

Okay. Just hear me out. I think mega needs a good survival server... probably like custom biomes or something cool like that. Maybe some sort of towny thing... sort of encourage players to organize somehow or another... to be honest i'd love to see something of that nature on Mega Craft.
    For the custom biomes i'd try some sort of World painter application. It is pretty cool. i use it on single player sometimes... but if you have custom trees make a way to easily cut them down fully...
    And for the towny i'd get rid of the upkeep and the money parts to be honest you should be able to protect the area around the town easily... i don't mean with no limit... there just needs to be a reasonable claiming area.

yeah comment down below what you guys think... i don't know... it's just a thought.

2. therealjojo

We did have a real survival server. I miss Mega 2.0 ;(

3. _Brokencrystal_

Well, Blue made Skyblock work (went from 3 players to 50 before/after the reset), so I think this could work, provided he's interested in the idea himself and has enough time. However I think the focus is more on minigames, since the only time it's active is when small groups of people, generally led by a Helper, take 20 minutes to gather enough players for a game and use the party plugin to force peoples into minigames.

Also, the minigames AAC needs fixing, as Antony told me.
    "Time to go complain to Blue again" - ItzAntony 2016

• Like Like x 1
  4. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

The reason Skyblock worked was because we bought advertisement

5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I think advertisement of survival would've worked to, more people in minecraft play survival than skyblock (actually by a lot) at the least you could've brought around 40 to 50 new people

• Like Like x 1
  6. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

I completely agree with you, but if we did want to remake a survival server, we would need to do it properly so it would take us some time. Plus, to advertise the same way we did with Skyblock (paid) we would need to wait a little also.

7. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

We can wait, it would be worth the time. In the end the server would be makin a lot of profit off of it.