Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swearing: Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ItzDisco, Apr 29, 2016.

1. xEvxnx

Retired Staff

Hey guys,

Recently we have been discussing the swearing rule and have decided that until the staff meeting occurs the rules will be as follows:
    -Swearing is allowed if it is censored with an asterisk (*), but is not allowed if it is directed at someone, as this will be considered disrespectful and rude.
    -Swearing is not allowed if it is not censored.

These rules are subject to change when the staff meeting occurs which will be sometime next week, and a further post will be made to clarify these rules.

@Mod @Admin and @Trainee , you should all see this as most of you will not yet be aware of this, but this has been clarified by @BlueFusion12

Thanks,
    Disco :)

Last edited: May 1, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. _Brokencrystal_

One thing I'd like to say:
    Do feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but when we had the previous rule of "swearing is allowed as long as it isn't too excessive and not directed at anyone" I don't think there were any problems. When we got the no swearing whatsoever rule, people started complaining and posting threads about it left, right and centre*.
    Perhaps bringing the old rule back could at least be considered in the next meeting?

*Left, right, centre, up, down, in the corners, at plotted point (6, 4) in the first quadrant and wherever else you can think of.

3. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Yes defintley hope so

• Like Like x 1
  4. xEvxnx

Retired Staff

@_Brokencrystal_ This will all be discussed at the staff meeting but until then the rules are as stated above. Thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

The swearing rule has been in action for a couple of months now and has made MegaCraft chat seem more welcoming and a lot more friendly for our younger members of the community. People making threads on this subject is becoming unneeded as it always results in the same reply. The rule was put in place to make people act more mature in chat and so far has been successful with me personally.

@ItzDisco was not complaining about the rule he was stating a fact for staff reminding them on the rules that are currently in place.

Great Thread seems very professional :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. _Brokencrystal_

Erm, yes, I was just asking for bringing the old rule back to be considered in the meeting, whenever that is ._.