Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks staff.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CityOfEmber, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiegHeil_SS

There really is no server out there that has good staff huh. Well thank you staff for banning me to tell people to leave me alone and that people were being rude to me. And what do you do? You do nothing about it but ban me from the server. So great job. Just great, I'm sure you're philosophy will make you great people. Not doing anything for me just because I'm not used with the server, not helping me and instead you decide to give the person who was being rude to me a Trophy and ban me from the server because he was rude and I was complaining to him. So great job. Really.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. SiegHeil_SS

im sorry im just mad i dont know what to do i just

3. zLynn

What was the situation of the ban? What were u banned for? Give names, and be as specific as you can please.

EDIT: You deserved the ban. You were really rude to another player saying: "I hope you die in a grinder and no one finds your corpse," or something along the lines of that. Wait out your ban.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Givenchy

Retired Staff

Multiple people reported you lol you had that punishment coming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.