Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The /armorstand Command

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SuperEthanCraft, Mar 5, 2015.

1. trbz_

Hello, Super here. Megacraft is by far the best creative server out there, with it's huge plots and free WorldEdit. That is why I always play on MegaCraft, whether I am spending 70+ hours making, detailing, or tweaking the server's longest parkour map (/warp Longest Parkour), building a spooky head house, or inventing a new minigame. However, there is something a LOT of people, especially builders, are wanting. Armorstands. Now, when I say an /armorstand command I don't mean you just type it and an armorstand appears. No, this thing will be customizable. Most of us know the amazing things that are built with invisible, NBT edited armorstands. The command would have the customizability of a /summon command with armorstands. All the NBT data. For example, say I wanted an invisible armorstand holding dirt: /armorstand invisible:1 hand:dirt. Things like "hand:dirt" are more comprehensive for players less knowledgeable about NBT data than "{equipment: [dirt,0,0,0,0]}". Of course, you would need to expirement with the rotation values to figure them out if you are not already a command block genius, since it would probably still use something like "rotationleftarm: 120, 312, 28.". Anyways, that is just my idea for an armorstand command. Of course, the clearlag would need to be altered so it didn't kill armorstands every few minutes as well.

2. therealjojo

No need for a command.Armor stand is an entity not a block.When entities are allowed armor stands will too(probably never).

3. DonaldJohnTrump_

This issue has been planned to be fixed. The Owners are busy with many projects right now.

4. Mas281

People can put armour on the stands and get them to hold stuff already, so these features wouldn't be needed in the command. But the options 'baby' 'invisible' and 'showarms' would be needed.
    The command could be like this:
    American verision: /armorstand [invisible: true/false] [baby: true/false] [showarms: true/false]
    Better version: /armourstand [invisible: true/false] [baby: true/false] [showarms: true/false]

Maybe the armour stand would be rotated to face you? That would be easier than figuring out the angle.
    @BlueFusion12

5. trbz_

lol "Better Version"
    Personally I don't understand why people want a "u" there.

@BlueFusion12

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015