Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

The Great Galactic War - Chapter 1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhoenixFett, May 15, 2016.

1. PhoenixFett

The Great Galactic War – Chapter 1

After the end of the The USW-Megalovania War, the new ideaology of Democracy was accepted. A new leader for the United Nations of the Galaxy ( UNG ) was accepted and it was danicraft203. That might seem weird but this is how it happened. A planet in a far galaxy called Melonia was destroyed by Pumpkonia, finally the settlers wanted peace so they went to Megalovania or now the UNG. Danicraft203 was a politician who was able to become president after some time, some other notable settlers came such as Bruno_Crafting, PhoenixFett, Rana_Crafting and Paoliott .

BlueFusion12 went to pension and so did FrogByForce and all the politicians from the USW-Megalovania War as they needed fresh new politicians so they don't create tensions between the Nations. The New United Nations of the Galaxy had a name for a reason as there were on every planet now a new Nation not like before when there was the idea of colonizing.

PhoenixFett: Well, how was the day Droopy ?

Paoliott: Well it was good but idk I didn't feel so great today, I might have a flu so ye.

* BOOM BOOM *

PhoenixFett: What the hell is that ?

Paoliott: I'm not sure but it looks like an enemy space ship, it might be the Pumpkins or some lunatic that got their hands into some space ships but anyways LET'S RUN AWAY, GET INTO MY CAR !

PhoenixFett: Good thing we have the new Mercedes MG, were proper fast with it.

Paoliott: I think we are far enough noww but we need to contact dani.

PhoenixFett: Dani, we are seeing some space ship thing and it looks like it's about to start shooting.

Danicraft203: I see it too, I do. I have a bad feeling about this. Okay, well I'm sending Kutze_ to go and investigate it a bit and see what's going on. You can go and rest at home. Also from now on to when we fix this problem you are in charge of the military too with me, you know, so that would be it, go and rest ! JUST GO ! If there gets to be an emergency I will call a UNG alarm for the entire planet. Otherwise go and rest.

PhoenixFett: My house is close, so if you want , you can sleep over.

Paoliott: Thanks, my house is quite far away, so yeah.

* AT THE UNG MILITARY BASE *

Danicraft203: I need you Kutze_ to go and investigate.

Kutze_: Sure thing but I need a buddy, I'm not going there alone.

Danicraft203: Well I guess Bruno could go with you.

Kutze_: Okay, I guess he can.

* A FEW MOMENTS LATER *

Bruno: Are the engines okay ?

Kutze_: Yeah, were ready to start.

* ON THE HANGAR *

Kutze_: Okay, let's investigate and try to get some contact.

Bruno: Hmmm, I see someone there.

Kutze_: Hello, Living Being, We are the UNG Soldiers, We have been sent by President Danicraft203 to communicate with your leader.

Qw_Gaming: Well, my job is to kick your ass, sound the alarms.

Bruno: FCK, let's get outta here, tell Dani about the situation.

Kutze_: Okay, so they started attacking, I think they may start attacking us.

Danicraft203: Okay, well, we did the same mistake the Megalovanian Republic did, we don't have a military. Just great, I need to make a plan in the next hour to defend our UNG Nation

* ON MEGALOVANIA ( MEGALOVANIA IS THE CAPITAL OF THE UNG ) *

Danicraft203: Paoliott, Phoenix, come to base, come to base !

Paoliott: I knew something like this was gonna happen.

Danicraft203: We need a plan, quick, we do have some old military equipment from the Megalovanian Republic days, but that won't be enough.

BlueFusion12: Maybe it will.

PhoenixFett: It's Blue, aren't you in retirement.

BlueFusion12: Yes I'm still a Master Swordsman. I have an idea, we need to form a new Council of Master Swordsman who are wise, powerful and not evil. I have a great idea, make a Masi ( Master Swordsman ) Council which consists of me, Senpai_Artic, FrogByForce, Lewis_HF and TheAmazingSpy, we shall be taching new recruits the skills needed to become a Mesi.

Danicraft203: Honestly, that's a great idea, call your friends and we are launching a defense, I will tell all citizens to evacuate, this might be our only way.

Paoliott: You forgot that we need to start a military somewhere.

Danicraft203: Yes, yes we do.

Kutze_: Here we are, what did we miss ?

TO BE CONTINUED…

I hope you like it

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. PhoenixFett

Like before, I would like some comments and replies. NO GRAMMAR POLICE THOUGH

3. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Can i be evil in the next one? and in the next one
    xD
    Awesome good job dude

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Haha loved it! Can't wait for the 2nd chapter :) Really enjoying these so much you are doing a really good job at making these. :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. PhoenixFett

Thx Senpai and also sorry for not being active lately, I will post them more regularly starting from tommorow